Adidas off campus drive 2023: Hi Guys! The recruiters of Adidas has announced the off campus drive to hire graduates. The aspirants who want to apply for Adidas off campus drive can now go through our entire article to know more details for this openings. The registration link for Adidas job is given in this page.
Adidas Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
Company Profile : www.adidas.com
|Job Title||Adidas Recruitment 2023|
|Description||The adidas Digital Data Science team is looking for talents. We are passionate about data and algorithms lifting insights and actions hidden in large data sets. We work on a variety of use cases, from forecasting to product recommendations, from pricing to allocation. We help our digital customers, managers, business analysts – everyone – to benefit from their data and drive their strategic and day-to-day decision making. |
Digital is the top rising channel within adidas with a high strategic importance. If you want to make an impact – this is the place for you as many of our projects directly target our #1 store which has millions of visitors every day. This dynamic environment is the ideal playing field to experiment and to pursue your own ideas.
Our team is diverse, inclusive, and friendly and we have a casual working culture. We offer outstanding possibilities for personal development, a unique learning culture and have an active community of data scientists, who are happy to help each other. Bet, you will love our world-class on-site sports facilities – at adidas every day is game day!
We are looking for data science talents who are as passionate, curious, and dedicated as we
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Job Details for Adidas Off Campus Drive 2023
|Job Role||Junior Data Scientist|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|CTC||Best In Industry|
Job Description for Adidas Off Campus Drive 2023:
What you’ll do
- Be part of a team of highly skilled Data Scientists from diverse backgrounds like statistics, mathematics, economics and computer science that develops and factorizes complex data science solutions.
- Apply a range of mathematical, statistical, predictive modelling or machine-learning techniques in consultation with experts, and with sensitivity to the limitations of the techniques.
- Design, code, verify, test, document, amend and refactor programs/scripts.
- Support the investigation of operational needs and problems, and opportunities, contribute to the recommendation of improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes and organization.
- Undertake analytical activities and deliver analysis outputs, in accordance with client needs and conforming to agreed standards.
- Support the selection, acquisition and integration of data for analysis.
- Applies agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result. Engage in code reviews.
- Inspire us with the latest knowledge from research and academia.
Skills Required for Adidas Off Campus Drive 2023
- In your studies, you’ve have acquired theoretical knowledge of Machine Learning (e.g., tree-based models, NLP, image processing) – now you are eager to put things into practice. Hands-on experience with exploratory data analysis and feature engineering (e.g., in the context of hackathons) would be a strong plus.
- You should have at least basic understanding of statistics/ statistical inference. Knowledge of linear algebra, optimization and time-series modeling would be a plus.
- In your studies/ during internships, you have already worked with Python and its state-of-the-art analytical libraries (e.g., pandas, scikit-learn, PySpark, plotly) – now you are ready to push your programming skills to the next level. You know the basics of Deep Learning architectures (e.g., CNNs or RNNs) and you are happy to experiment with tools like TensorFlow or PyTorch. Basic knowledge of R (including tidyverse) is an advantage.
- Ideally, you’ve already worked in a Jupyterlab/ Notebook environment or with IDEs like PyCharm or Visual Studio Code. Great, if you know how to use Bitbucket/ GIT for version control and collaborative coding.
- You have a basic understanding of relational databases and ideally know how to query large databases (e.g., via Spark, SQL, Hue).
- You are familiar with basic software engineering principles (e.g., integration/ unit testing) and the concept of continuous integration. Experience in the use of Jenkins would be a plus.
- You are strongly interested in our focus areas (i.e., recommender and ranking systems, website personalization, search engine optimization, product ranging, sizing, tactical pricing, demand forecasting, image processing, social media listening, customer lifetime value). Research or project work from those areas would be a strong plus.
- You have a basic understanding of agile development – now you are ready to become a member of an agile team.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Computer Science/Statistics/Econometrics, or related field with a strong quantitative focus (Mathematics/Physics)
- Ideally, you’ve already had first professional experiences (academia/ internships) preferably with a focus on online retailing or sporting goods.
- You have strong professional communication skills (English, written and oral).
- You interact confidently with your teammates and do not shy away from sharing and presenting your work.
Zoho Off Campus Drive 2023 can find here
Selection Process for Adidas Off Campus Drive 2023
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
IBM Off Campus Drive can find here
Top Companies Hiring
Latest/ Upcoming Off Campus Drive/ Pool Campus Jobs/ Drive For 2016/2017/2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch In India.
|Join Our WhatsApp Group to get Latest Job Updates – Click Here|
|Adidas Off Campus Drive 2023 – Important Link|
|To Apply for Adidas Junior Data Scientist Role :-Click Here|
- LTI Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduate
- Thryve Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ Any Graduate
- IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Bachelor’s Degree
Adidas Off Campus Drive – Frequently Asked Questions
1.How to apply for Adidas recruitment 2023 ?
Candidates can apply on recruitment portal of Adidas. To get the direct apply link, Check out the OffCampusjobsite.com.
2.Does OffCampusJobsite provide Adidas job Updates?
Yes, OffCampusJobsite provides Adidas Recruitment Updates.
3. Does Adidas hiring 2023 Batch?
Infact, Adidas is hiring all batches based on candidate’s Qualifications, Potential (Skills) and Experience.
4. What is Adidas off campus drive?
Adidas off campus drive is an open recruitment for Fresher and Experience candidates who wants to start their career in this company.
5.Is Adidas hiring in 2023 ?
Off course, Adidas hiring many graduates for multiple positions for their company in 2023 .
6.Does Adidas off campus drive for 2020 and 2021 batch?
Still Adidas is hiring 2020/ 2021/ 2023 as a fresher if you haven’t started your career anywhere yet. It is a best platform to commence your professional journey also you will get more knowledge and opportunities here.
7.When does the Adidas last date to apply?
TCS Off Campus Drive 2023 can get here
Last date for application summition was not disclosed by Adidas , however try to apply as earlier as possible to get priority.
8.When will be the Adidas Exam date in this 2023 Recruitment?
Exam date will be released by the Adidas once your application gets confirmed by them. Test details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Check out OffCampusJobSite to get more latest job updates.
9.What is the Adidas eligibility criteria for Freshers 2023 ?
- 60% or 6.5 CGPA and above in 10th standard
- 60% or 6.5 CGPA above 12th standard or Diploma
- 60% or above in College Graduation
- Passed out Year
- Gap limit in education should be one year only.
- No active backlog at the time of application or joining Adidas.
10.What is the Adidas Package for Freshers 2023 ?
For Freshers Adidas average package would be 4.5 lakhs per annum and your will get hike annually based on your performance in the com