American Express off campus drive 2023: Hi Guys! The recruiters of American Express has announced the off campus drive to hire graduates. The aspirants who want to apply for American Express off campus drive can now go through our entire article to know more details for this openings. The registration link for American Express job is given in this page.
American Express Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
Company Profile : www.american express.com
|Job Title||American Express Recruitment 2023|
|Description||American Express Company is an American multinational financial services corporation specialized in payment cards headquartered in New York City. It is one of the most valuable companies in the world and one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. Since 1850, American Express has worked to make a difference in our customers’ lives in ways that matter most to them.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Job Details for American Express Off Campus Drive 2023
|Job Role||Data Analyst|
|Qualification||BS/ Master’s Degree/ Any Graduation|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ Any|
|CTC||Best in Industry|
Job Description for American Express Off Campus Drive 2023
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
The Colleague Services and Digital Capabilities (CSDC) organization at American Express plays a critical role in in providing the best-in-class services, capabilities, data and insights that enable a great colleague experience. The organization builds and evolves essential foundational and operational products and services to enable Colleague Experience Group (CEG) and the business. The CSDC organization manages the ecosystem of CEG platforms, applications, third party partners, colleague insights and reporting, and colleague-related risk, compliance and governance.
We are seeking a colleague with strong quantitative and statistics training, a passion for data-backed decisions. This role will require the successful candidate to tackle intellectual challenges and innovate to establish the future of Colleague Insights team primarily focusing on employee retention, collaboration, inclusion & diversity metrics, and key talent.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Define and validate that appropriate data is being captured, including investigating data anomalies.
- Gather, manipulate, and explore large datasets to test hypotheses, extract useful insights and create forecasts.
- Apply your deep expertise in analytics.
- Identify opportunities to automate repetitive analyses, including leveraging AI and machine learning algorithms.
- Collaborate with CEG partners, Technology, and peer analytics team members to get things done, influence priorities and develop knowledge.
Skills Required for American Express Off Campus Drive 2023
- BS or Masters in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Comp Science, ECE, EE or Engineering or related analytical field.
- 1-2 years of experience using quantitative analysis
- Understanding of statistical and experimentation concepts such as distributions, regression, confidence, correlation, significance, P-value, T-tests, etc.
- Programming experience in Python, R
- Experience with SQL or other query language required. Hive/Spark experience preferred.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Tableau or other visualization tools such as Power BI
- Ability to learn quickly and work within tight deadlines.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work within tight deadlines and changing priorities.
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023can find here
Selection Process for American Express Off Campus Drive 2023
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
Top Companies Hiring
Latest/ Upcoming Off Campus Drive/ Pool Campus Jobs/ Drive For 2016/ 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023 Batch In India.
|American Express Off Campus Drive 2023– Important Link|
|To Apply and get more details of American Express Data Analyst Role: Click Here|
- Tesco Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduation
- Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduation
- IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduation
American Express Off Campus Drive – Frequently Asked Questions
1.How to apply for American Express recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply on recruitment portal of American Express. To get the direct apply link, Check out the OffCampusjobsite.com.
2.Does OffCampusJobsite provide American Express job Updates?
Yes, OffCampusJobsite provides American Express Recruitment Updates.
3. Does American Express hiring 2023 Batch?
Infact, American Express is hiring all batches based on candidate’s Qualifications, Potential (Skills) and Experience.
Zoho Off Campus Drive 2023 can find here
4. What is American Express off campus drive?
American Express off campus drive is an open recruitment for Fresher and Experience candidates who wants to start their career in this company.
5.Is American Express hiring in 2023 ?
Off course, American Express hiring many graduates for multiple positions for their company in 2023.
6.Does American Express off campus drive for 2020 and 2021 batch?
Still American Express is hiring 2020/ 2021/ 2022 as a fresher if you haven’t started your career anywhere yet. It is a best platform to commence your professional journey also you will get more knowledge and opportunities here.
IBM Off Campus Drive can find here
7.When does the American Express last date to apply?
Last date for application summition was not disclosed by American Express, however try to apply as earlier as possible to get priority.
8.When will be the American Express Exam date in this 2023 Recruitment?
Exam date will be released by the American Express once your application gets confirmed by them. Test details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
9.What is the American Express eligibility criteria for Freshers 2023?
- 65% or 6.0 CGPA and above in 10th standard
- 65% or 6.0 CGPA above 12th standard or Diploma
- 65% or above in College Graduation
- Passed out Year
- Gap limit in education should be one year only.
- No active backlog at the time of application or joining American Express.
10.What is the American Express Package for Freshers 2023?
For Freshers American Express average package would be 4.5 lakhs per annum and your will get hike annually based on your performance in the Company.
Check out OffCampusJobSite to get more latest job updates.