Atlas Copco off campus drive 2022: Hi Guys! The recruiters of Atlas Copco has announced the off campus drive to hire graduates. The aspirants who want to apply for Atlas Copco off campus drive can now go through our entire article to know more details for this openings. The registration link for Atlas Copco job is given in this page.
Atlas Copco Off Campus Drive 2022 Details
Company Profile : www.atlas copco .com
|Job Title||Atlas Copco Recruitment 2022|
|Description||Great ideas drive development. We create lasting results in a way that is economically, environmentally and socially responsible. Our innovative products and solutions enable everything from food production to space travel, improving the everyday life of people everywhere.|
Blackline Off Campus Drive 2022
As a global, industrial company based in Stockholm, Sweden, we have about 43 000 employees and customers in more than 180 countries. Our industrial ideas empower our customers to grow and drive society forward. This is how we create a better tomorrow. We are pioneers and technology drivers, and industries all over the world rely on our expertise. Our market-leading compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems can be found everywhere.
Our mission is to achieve sustainable, profitable growth. This means innovating with a long-term perspective and supporting our customers to meet their sustainability ambitions. It means minimizing environmental impact from our operations and products. It means making sure our employees are safe and healthy and that our company stays lean and efficient. It also includes growing in a way that is ethical, respecting and promoting human rights and with zero tolerance for corruption throughout the value chain.
Visit our innovation section to learn more about how we turn industrial ideas into smart and innovative solutions. Or learn more about our facts and figures.
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Job Details for Atlas Copco Off Campus Drive 2022
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|CTC||Best in Industry|
Exam Discussion Group
Infosys Discussion Group
Capgemini Discussion Group
Wipro Discussion Group
TCS Discussion Group
Job Description for Atlas Copco Off Campus Drive 2022
The main role of the Graduate Engineer Trainee – Technical Documentation is to Interact with team member, learn and contribute to projects running with the Technical Documentation team. Our team support globally for spare part book, Instruction book, 3D instruction, Standard operating procedure and Animated instruction etc.
In your job you will get exposure of working on international projects.
In the job you will be working at the Global Engineering Centre of Atlas Copco.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Strong problem-solving skill, communication skills and writing skills
- Ability to work & adapt in a team environment.
- Strong observing, learning & management skills.
- Ability to learn & execute assigned jobs independently within the stipulated lead-time.
- Timely completion of the assigned tasks and support the team for projects & other activities.
- Participating in meetings/ trainings & proactively collaborating with customers.
- Able to understand the assembly and sub assembly and their relation.
- Able to define assembly sequence.
- Able to check part in 3D model and cross check the 3D model with the layout.
- Knowledge of bill of material of small assembly.
- Able to explode the assembly.
- Interest in working on digital platforms for spare part creation & maintenance.
- Able to prepare the status sheet, work procedures and share the learnings through presentations
- Good in estimation of work involved.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- You should know basics of compressors, Vacuum, Pump and generators.
- To Analyse the given technical information from field service or Manufacturing sites.
- Willing to work in advance application to create the technical content to provide the dynamic solutions like online troubleshooting steps etc.
What you can expect from us
Atlas Copco is a home of industrial ideas. It is more than 146 Years old Organization. Atlas Copco GECIA is a Global Engineering Centre of Atlas Copco, based in Hinjawadi Pune. As a part of this organization, you will be exposed to international projects for service segments.
- An excellent culture
- An exposure of working on international projects
- Ample opportunities for professional development
- New challenges and opportunities to learn every day
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behaviour and integrity
- Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion
- Have multiple interactions with different stakeholders internally and externally
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact on interesting projects
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
Skills Required for Atlas Copco Off Campus Drive 2022
What we expect of you
- Fresher (2022 / 2021 batch).
- Excellent Academic record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Internship experience or Shop floor experience
- Good knowledge of tools used for servicing.
- Study of Project Management.
- Check out OffCampusJobSite to get more latest job updates.
- Good in presentation
- Basic knowledge of any 3D modelling is must like Inventor, Creo, Solidworks etc.
- Basic about Isodraw, PageMaker, Illustrator, FrameMaker, InDesign would be an added advantage
- Good communication skill with positive attitude
- A problem solver by nature
- Ready to take new challenges
|Join Our WhatsApp Group to get Latest Job Updates – Click Here|
Selection Process for Atlas Copco Off Campus Drive 2022
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
Top Companies Hiring
Latest/ Upcoming Off Campus Drive/ Pool Campus Jobs/ Drive For 2016/2017/2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch In India.
|Atlas Copco Off Campus Drive 2022– Important Links|
|To Apply and get more details of Atlas Copco Graduate Engineer Trainee Role: Click Here|
- Paytm Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduate
- Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2023| Freshers | Any Graduate
- Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduate
Atlas Copco Off Campus Drive – Frequently Asked Questions
1.How to apply for Atlas Copco recruitment 2022?
Candidates can apply on recruitment portal of Atlas Copco. To get the direct apply link, Check out the OffCampusjobsite.com.
2.Does OffCampusJobsite provide Atlas Copco job Updates?
Yes, OffCampusJobsite provides Atlas Copco Recruitment Updates.
3. Does Atlas Copco hiring 2022 Batch?
Infact, Atlas Copco is hiring all batches based on candidate’s Qualifications, Potential (Skills) and Experience.
4. What is Atlas Copco off campus drive?
Atlas Copco off campus drive is an open recruitment for Fresher and Experience candidates who wants to start their career in this company.
5.Is Atlas Copco hiring in 2022?
Off course, Atlas Copco hiring many graduates for multiple positions for their company in 2022.
6.Does Atlas Copco off campus drive for 2020 and 2021 batch?
Still Atlas Copco is hiring 2020/ 2021/ 2022 as a fresher if you haven’t started your career anywhere yet. It is a best platform to commence your professional journey also you will get more knowledge and opportunities here.
7.When does the Atlas Copco last date to apply?
Last date for application summition was not disclosed by Atlas Copco , however try to apply as earlier as possible to get priority.
8.When will be the Atlas Copco Exam date in this 2022 Recruitment?
Exam date will be released by the Atlas Copco once your application gets confirmed by them. Test details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
9.What is the Atlas Copco eligibility criteria for Freshers 2022?
- 65% or 6.0 CGPA and above in 10th standard
- 65% or 6.0 CGPA above 12th standard or Diploma
- 65% or above in College Graduation
- Passed out Year
- Gap limit in education should be one year only.
- No active backlog at the time of application or joining Atlas Copco .
10.What is the Atlas Copco Package for Freshers 2022?
For Freshers Atlas Copco average package would be 4.5 lakhs per annum and your will get hike annually based on your performance in the Company.