British Telecom Off Campus Drive [email protected]British Telecom Careers. Here you can find British Telecom Recruitment details like Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job Position, Apply link, Application procedure details.
British Telecom is going to recruit graduates through British Telecom off campus drive. Candidates those who completed Any Graduates are Eligible for British Telecom recruitment 2021. British Telecom recruitment will be conducted for Gurgaon, India location. Check below for more detail and keep visiting our Off Campus Drive job portal for latest upcoming jobs.
Company Profile: British Telecom
BT is one of the world’s leading communications services companies. We serve the needs of customers in the UK and in 180 countries worldwide. Our main activities are the provision of fixed-line services, broadband, mobile and TV products and services as well as networked IT services.
British Telecom Recruitment 2021 Detail :
Company Website: http://home.bt.com
Job Positions: Trainee Associate
Job Location: Gurgaon
Qualification: Any Graduate (BA/BBA/BCA/BCOM/BSC/All Streams of B.Tech except CS & IT)
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Tired of missing Upcoming Off campus drive updates? !Join Now!
Get Your Dream Job and Latest Job Updates with Us
Whatsapp-Get a Job Quickly
Get All Company Study Material and Interview Tips
Cognizant 2020,2021 and 2022 Batch
Infosys 2020,2021 and 2022 Batch
Capgemini 2020,2021 and 2022 Batch
Wipro 2020,2021 and 2022 Batch
TCS 2020,2021 and 2022 Batch
Eligibility Criteria for British Telecom Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Educational Qualification: Any Graduate (BA/BBA/BCA/BCOM/BSC/All Streams of B.Tech except CS & IT)
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018 graduates
Job Description For British Telecom Jobs 2021 :
- To resolve the queries / concerns being raised by the customer promptly and accurately in line with the agreed SLAs. The work will be allocated in the queue in the form of Chat or back office wherein an individual will be responsible to resolve the concerns / queries raised or have to provide accurate information to the customer.
- This involves working on chat & back office (inbound and outbound) queues basis the alignment. Need to understand the customer query / concern and take appropriate action accordingly. This can involve a certain amount of investigative work, checking for process via different tools.
- Working as part of a team to consistently deliver good customer experience / satisfaction and operational targets including quality measures.
Key Responsibilities :
- To take chats & handle back office work promptly within agreed timescales and in line with agreed process and procedures.
- To ensure prompt and accurate information being provided with appropriate resolution
- To achieve operational targets as defined by for the process
- To maintain queue levels to agreed SLA targets levels
- To achieve and maintain a good knowledge/capability of BT systems.
- When dealing with customers aspire to deliver an excellent customer experience via. Chats or back office.
- To highlight to queue owners, line management and offline support teams any issues in the queues that may affect customer satisfaction and share best practice within the team and across Digital Care teams
- To complete/participate in ad-hoc projects to drive efficiencies and improvements in the process
- To fully support and take guidance from the manager, raising awareness to them of any factors which may affect the performance of individuals or the whole team.
- Share best practice within the team and across the Digital Care Community
- Adhere to relevant shift patterns and break schedules
- Take responsibility for personal development and drive own performance
Skill Set Required :
- Excellent English verbal and written language skills along with good typing (minimum 40 speed) and multi-tasking skills
- Be flexible to work in rotational shifts
- Good questioning and listening skills
- Good empathy and customer ownership skills
- Good cross-cultural awareness to be able to effectively communicate with UK customers
- Good objection handling/diffusing/complaint handling skills
- Good customer interaction skills with the ability to recognize the customers’ needs
- Good self-management (Attendance/Break Management/Adherence/AHT/Wrap)
- PC literate with good system navigation skills
- Good Data input skills
- Good Problem solving
- Good MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) skills
- BT in India is setting up one of the biggest captives and working in captive has an edge over working in a BPO.
- Medical Insurance benefits & Accidental Insurance coverage upto 6 Lacs.
- Free cab service within 50KM of Service zone.
- Night Shift allowance.
- Candidates will be eligible for BT Stock Options.
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Des, B.E-Com., B.F.Tech, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Des, M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
How To Apply for British Telecom Jobs 2021:
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
British Telecom Off Campus Drive – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for British Telecom Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the British Telecom off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site Or else, check OffCampusJobsite.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the British Telecom off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does OffCampusJobsite provide British Telecom job Updates?
Yes, OffCampusJobsite provides British Telecom Recruitment Updates.