Ciena is going to recruit graduates through Ciena off campus drive. Candidates those who completed B.E/B.Tech/ are Eligible for Ciena recruitment 2021. Ciena recruitment will be conducted for Gurugram India location. Check below for more detail and keep visiting our Off Campus Drive job portal for latest upcoming jobs.
Ciena Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :–
Company Profile : Ciena Corporation
Ciena is a networking systems, services, and software company. We help our clients build more adaptive networks in response to the constantly changing demands of their users—businesses and consumers alike. We do this by delivering best-in-class networking technology through high-touch consultative relationships, backed by 26 years of experience in building the world’s most complex networks.
From our founding, Ciena has always been a pioneer in the networking industry. Coupled with innovation, our growth and success have been built on our ability to partner with clients—delivering the solutions they require to evolve their networks. What they demand today is changing, driven by changing end-user behavior.
Company Website : www.ciena.com
Job Positions : Associate – Global Technical Support
Job Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 3 Years (Freshers)
Salary: As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Ciena Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.TECH-CSE/ECE/IT
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019, 2020 and 2021 graduates
Tired of missing Upcoming Off campus drive updates? !Join Now!
Get Your Dream Job and Latest Job Updates with Us
Whatsapp-Get a Job Quickly
Get All Company Study Material and Interview Tips
Cognizant 2020,2021 and 2022 Batch
Infosys 2020,2021 and 2022 Batch
Capgemini 2020,2021 and 2022 Batch
Wipro 2020,2021 and 2022 Batch
TCS 2020,2021 and 2022 Batch
Job Description for Ciena Recruitment 2021:-
Provide system level pre & post-sales support for CIENA’s Customer base. This includes testing, troubleshooting and remote technical support for CIENA products. A good understanding of the fiber optic transport and/or switching protocols is essential. Knowledge and experience with personal computers, Microsoft office suite of software. Basic expertise in data communications protocols including Ethernet and IP networks is required. Experience with UNIX and SUN/Oracle systems would be beneficial. This position may also involve on-site day to day interaction with the customer concerning all aspects of network planning, deployment and technical network issues and design.
- Provide remote technical support (via telephone or online) on identified CIENA products 24×7 when required. On call duty includes evenings and weekends.
- Review with senior engineers issues found in the field and assist Communication with Design and Supply Chain on problems found
- Utilize debug tools as well as lab research to aid Customer’s technical problem. Recover information necessary to escalate the incident/issue to senior engineers. Escalation may eventually include Engineering/Design, Product/Project Management, Documentation, or Training
- Provide Customer feedback to Quality Assurance, Design, Product Management, Technical Publications and Training
- Contribute to publishing of MOP/ISB/FSB documents.
- Contribute to knowledgebase (KCS)
- Perform a Customer Lead Engineer roll for specific customers
- Resident Engineering functions on-site or remote
- Travel to customer sites and Ciena locations globally.
- Working hours for this position will be aligned to EMEA timezone requirements.
- Proficiency with various ‘office’ software applications including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Ability to analyze, trouble-shoot and resolve problems
- Motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills and an ability to work from broad guidelines with minimal supervision
- An understanding of transport and switching systems for telecommunications applications and Optical Networking
- Familiar with various types of test equipment for optical and protocol testing
- System level trouble shooting on fiber optic telecommunications transport and switching equipment.
- Good foundation knowledge of OTN, SONET/SDH/DWDM and Carrier Ethernet protocols, and a general understanding of other Switching/transport concepts are required.
- Knowledge of computers, data communications, UNIX SUN/Oracle and IP network experience would be a benefit.
- Experience with network management systems would be beneficial
- Strong background in relationship building and Customer focus
- Team player
- Ability to deal with stressful situations
Documents to be Carried for Ciena Jobs 2021 :
- You have to carry a copy of the Latest Resume (updated).
- You must have Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs.
- Carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN (Highly recommended), Voter ID, Passport.
- Aspirant must all the essential educational certificates along with the Xerox.
How To Apply for Ciena Jobs 2021:
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
|Job Position||Application Link|
|Associate – Global Technical Support||Apply Now|
Ciena Off Campus Drive – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Ciena Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Ciena off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site Or else, check OffCampusJobsite.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Ciena off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does OffCampusJobsite provide Ciena job Updates?
Yes, OffCampusJobsite provides Ciena Recruitment Updates.