Citibank Off Campus Drive [email protected] Citibank Careers. Here you can find Citibank Recruitment details like Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job Position, Apply link, Application procedure details.
MCitibank is going to recruit graduates through Citibank off campus drive. Candidates those who completed BE/B.Tech are Eligible for Citibank recruitment 2021. Citibank recruitment will be conducted for Pune India location. Check below for more detail and keep visiting our Off Campus Drive job portal for latest upcoming jobs.
Citibank Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Citi Bank
Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, later First National City Bank of New York. The United States is the largest single market with approximately 26% of branches, generating 51% of revenues. Citibank’s 983 North American branches are concentrated in major metropolitan areas including New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Miami, Boston, Houston, and Dallas.
Company Website : www.citibank.com/
Job Positions : Java Developer
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Salary: As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Citibank Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.TECH-CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
Tired of missing Upcoming Off campus drive updates? !Join Now!
Get Your Dream Job and Latest Job Updates with Us
Get a Job Quickly
All Company Study Material and Interview Tips
Cognizant 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
Infosys 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
Capgemini 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
Wipro 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
TCS 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
Job Description for Citibank Recruitment 2021:-
The Tech Program App Dev 1 is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- The 2-year Analyst Application Development rotational program, offers two rotations of 10 months providing exposure to different technologies and markets. Application Developers will work hand-in-hand with the world’s leading computer and software technologies to develop and support new components and enhance existing platforms to provide competitive advantage to many of the key business functions within Citi. Whilst on the program an analyst will gain experience and exposure to the following;
- Learn how to architect, design, support and build some of the largest and most global solutions available in the financial service market
- Develop and leverage Big Data platforms
- Implement low latency trading and order routing strategies
- Build sophisticated Trading and Deal Capture UI’s
- Design research portals using the latest web technologies
- Developing robust and globally distributed trade processing engines
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree –
- Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Math or Physics
- A passion for technology
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills, analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Motivated to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
How To Apply for Citibank Jobs 2021:
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
|Job Position||Application Link|
|Java Developer||Apply Now|
Citibank Off Campus Drive – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Citibank Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Citibank off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site Or else, check OffCampusJobsite.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Citibank off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does OffCampusJobsite provide Citibank job Updates?
Yes, OffCampusJobsite provides Citibank Recruitment Updates.