Data Patterns scheduled to hire BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech from 2021 and 2022 batch. Data Patterns off campus drive at Data Patterns Careers – Data Patterns Recruitment details such as Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job Position and Apply link can find here.
Data Patterns Off Campus Drive 2021 Detail
Company Profile : Data Patterns
|Data Patterns Off Campus Drive 2022
|Data Patterns is a vertically integrated Defence and Aerospace electronics solutions provider catering to the indigenously developed defence products industry. Data Patterns’ key strength is founded on over two decade history of developing high reliability products in this domain with the broad capability to develop and manufacture any high reliability product. Data Patterns has developed several electronic systems for it’s customers with the support of it’s captive manufacturing facility and attention to detail. Data Patterns achieves it’s philosophy of manufacturing products with the reliability of life span expected in it’s market domain.
Job Details For Data Patterns Off Campus Drive
|Graduate Engineer Trainee
|BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech ( E&I, ECE/EEE/Communication/Signal Processing/Optics/VLSI )
|CTC: Rs. 3,60,000/- annum (with PF deduction) – Fresher
Post successful completion of 1 Year CTC: Rs. 4,80,000/- annum (with PF deduction) 1+ year
Post successful completion of 2 years CTC: Rs. 6,00,000
Exam Discussion Group
Infosys Discussion Group
Capgemini Discussion Group
Wipro Discussion Group
TCS Discussion Group
We are looking for a creative hardware engineer who has a passion to invent, design and implement hardware along with a curiosity and desire to learn. The talent should be a team player willing to share, discuss and brainstorm ideas to define new products, product enhancements and process improvements.
- Design, develop and test new hardware
- Support and enhance existing hardware
- Apply established development processes and assist in process improvement
- Analyse requirements and develop design alternatives
- Generate complete and accurate user and design documentation
- Provide input to architecture, design and code reviews
- Provide input and evaluation of new technologies and products
- Assist in maintaining a positive and productive atmosphere within the team
Required Skill sets:
- Basics of Electronics (Analog and Digital circuits) Microprocessor & Micro controller, ADCs, DACs, Multiplexers, LIC, OP-AMP, Transistor, Diode etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Embedded Hardware knowledge and experience with processor systems (Intel, ARM, PIC, Atmel, NXP) interface systems (SATA, PCIe, I2C, SPI, UART, U”SB) and power supplies (DC/DC converters, switching PS)
- Strong knowledge of hardware interfaces and buses like PCIe, PCI, I2C, SPI, USB
- Working knowledge of electronic/electrical theory, signal integrity
- Working knowledge of Mentor schematic tool like DXDesigner and PCB layout tool like PADs
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Good analytical skills, communication skills and and research ability
- Experience working in team environment under minimal supervision
- Technical Round Interview
- HR Interview
Top Companies Hiring
Latest/ Upcoming Off Campus Drive/ Pool Campus Jobs/ Drive For 2016/2017/2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch In India.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Test details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
|Join Our WhatsApp Group to get Latest Job Updates – Click Here
To Apply :- Click Here