Dell Technologies Off Campus Drive [email protected] Dell Technologies Careers. Here you can find Dell Technologies Recruitment details like Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job Position, Apply link, Application procedure details.
Dell Technologies is going to recruit graduates through Dell Technologies off campus drive. Candidates those who completed BE/B.Tech are Eligible for Dell Technologies recruitment 2021. Dell Technologies recruitment will be conducted for Bangalore, India location. Check below for more detail and keep visiting our Off Campus Drive job portal for latest upcoming jobs.
Dell Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Round Rock, Texas. It was formed as a result of the September 2016 merger of Dell and EMC Corporation (which later became Dell EMC).
Dell’s products include personal computers, servers, smartphones, televisions, computer software, computer security and network security, as well as information security services. Dell ranked 35th on the 2018 Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
Company Website : www.delltechnologies.com
Job Positions : Software Quality Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years (Freshers can also apply )
Salary: As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Dell Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.TECH-CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019, 2020 and 2021 graduates
Tired of missing Upcoming Off campus drive updates? !Join Now!
Get Your Dream Job and Latest Job Updates with Us
Get a Job Quickly
All Company Study Material and Interview Tips
Cognizant 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
Infosys 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
Capgemini 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
Wipro 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
TCS 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
Job Description for Dell Technologies Recruitment 2021:-
Join us as a Software Quality Engineer 1 on our PowerMax QE Configuration Test team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact. As part of the team you will join a culture of innovation, productivity and accountability involved in all stages of the software development life cycle. Operate in a highly collaborative environment with cross-functional teams to deliver a best in class PowerMax quality. Interact with the Development teams, Product Managers and Customer Services to provide proactive solutions and a superior user experience for configuration upgrades.
Build end-to-end testing strategies from design verification, integration testing, system testing and sustaining. Ensuring we are proactive in pursuing automation as a key part of our testing from start to finish. Understanding, anticipating and supporting our customers by ensuring the quality of the products we release, and addressing any gaps that arise immediately.
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Quality Engineer, you will develop, revise and maintain test plans, test cases and automated test scripts that include resource requirements, schedule assumptions and scope based on pre-determined product requirements.
You will work with Product Development, Product Management and the Customer Support teams to ensure product quality and customer satisfaction. You will collaborate to develop comprehensive test plans across Dell’s product portfolio. You will have the opportunity to drive continual process improvements for the evolution of testing procedures and their future replication.
• Provide solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity
• Understand and adhere to cost/delivery/quality targets established during regression and testing phase
• Contribute to test automation activities by coding and programming in current languages
• Follow standard engineering/test practices and use judgment within defined practices and procedures
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Team player with integrity and a positive attitude.
• Recent graduate or 1-2 years of experience in Software Testing.
• Understanding of quality tools, data and processes.
• Problem solving skills and advanced grasp of big picture impact in development of solutions.
• Expertise in test automation (both in UI and API Automation).
• Ability to understand the requirements and provide effective test solutions.
• Ability to communicate clearly the needs to the internal & external cross functional teams.
• Ability to troubleshoot the issues and provide solutions with the functional & domain knowledge.
• Cross-functional skill; communication skills; problem solving skills.
• Experience with any of ELK, Ansible, Splunk, GitHub, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Tricentis, Docker, Kubernetes, Selenium an added benefit.
• Bachelor / Master Degree in Computer Science or similar field.
How To Apply for Dell Technologies Jobs 2021:
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
|Job Position||Application Link|
|Software Quality Engineer||Apply Now|
Dell Technologies Off Campus Drive – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Dell Technologies Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Dell Technologies off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site Or else, check OffCampusJobsite.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Dell Technologies off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does OffCampusJobsite provide Dell Technologies job Updates?
Yes, OffCampusJobsite provides Dell Technologies Recruitment Updates.