Deloitte Off Campus Drive [email protected] Deloitte Careers. Candidate can find Deloitte Recruitment details like Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job Position, Apply link, Application procedure details.
Deloitte is going to recruit graduates through Deloitte off campus drive. Candidates those who completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA are Eligible for Deloitte recruitment 2021. Deloitte recruitment will be conducted for New Delhi , India location. Check below for more detail and keep visiting our Off Campus Drive job portal for latest upcoming jobs.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Deloitte
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee.
In India, they offer a range of Audit & Enterprise risk, Tax Consulting and Financial advisory services across thirteen cities. Their existence for over a century in the Indian professional arena supplements the technical proficiency of the client service teams to create powerful business solution tailored to the client’s need.
Company Website : www.deloitte.com
Job Position : Intern
Job Location : New Delhi
Qualification : BE / B.Tech / ME/ M.Tech / MCA
Experience : Fresher
Salary: As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Tired of missing Upcoming Off campus drive updates? !Join Now!
Get Your Dream Job and Latest Job Updates with Us
Cognizant Discussion Group
Infosys Discussion Group
Capgemini Discussion Group
Wipro Discussion Group
TCS Discussion Group
Job Description for Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2021:-
As a part of our Risk Advisory team, you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. The Cyber Risk Services – Cyber Vigilance & Operations practice helps organizations in assessing and establishing their cyber security appetite via the Secure. Vigilant. Resilient. programs, and also in assisting in the ongoing management, maintenance, and adaptation of their programs, as the business and threat environments change.
- Entry level individual who undertakes research and provides support to project teams
- Works on small parts of projects with clearly defined guidelines
- Works under direct supervision with specific instructions
- Develops basic understanding of security and privacy controls and the risk management process focused on Cyber Threat Management services
- Begins to understand basic business and information technology management processes
- Basic knowledge in one or more Cyber Threat Management domains such as: Assessment Services, Application Security, Vulnerability Management, Infrastructure
- Security, Threat Management, Cyber Operations/Fusion Managed Services, Malware Analysis, Collective Threat Intelligence and Cyber Risk Sciences, Incident
- Management and Forensics, Data Protection solutions.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of security and privacy controls and risk management processes
- Experience with vulnerability assessment tools (such as: Nessus, nmap, Appscan, etc.) and Infrastructure Security solutions.
- Develops an understanding of Cyber Threat Management’s methodologies, frameworks and tools
- Applies the basic Network concepts (TCP/IP) and Application programming knowledge during Cyber Threat Management services. Risk Advisory Cyber Risk
- Concentrates on capability building for self
- Debugging and troubleshoot issues
- Explore/learn new Threat management technologies with guidance from team leads
- Support in identifying new threat use cases, etc.
- Raise technical risks and assist in process compliance activities
Skills Required for Deloitte Jobs 2021 :
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Subject matter knowledge in Comp Science & Electronics
- Working knowledge of computer systems (operating systems, databases, applications etc.)
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP and networking concepts
- Experience in programming and scripting languages such as .NET, Java, Perl, PHP
- Basic technical documentation skills and understanding of SDLC processes
Documents to be Carried for Deloitte Jobs 2021 :
- You have to carry a copy of the Latest Resume (updated).
- You must have Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs.
- Carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN (Highly recommended), Voter ID, Passport.
- Aspirant must all the essential educational certificates along with the Xerox copies.
How To Apply for Deloitte Jobs 2021:
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
|Job Position||Application Link|
Deloitte Off Campus Drive – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Deloitte Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Deloitte off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site Or else, check OffCampusJobsite.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Deloitte off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does OffCampusJobsite provide Deloitte job Updates?
Yes, OffCampusJobsite provides Deloitte Recruitment Updates.