All the information on OffCampusJobsite.com is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk and we will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website.
The content provided on the website is developed to deliver helpful information for the well-qualified job seekers regarding placement and interviews of various companies. In no event whatsoever does the website or the website owner have any association or collaboration with such companies. The companies assume no responsibility or liability in connection with accuracy, completeness or suitability of the website’s content.
OffCampusJobsite.com authors take all precautions while posting the content and multi-media content. But if you find any copyright infringement in terms of the content and the subject matter that is posted in this website and you consider it as a violation of the copyright norms, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect information from various websites. We are not guaranteed of any of the Information is wrong. However we take utmost care to publishing every job update.We kindly request all job seekers to do the search before attend any Offcampus/Walkins.
We do not provide any assurance on the completeness, quality and accuracy of the material on the Website/Service(s) nor can we guarantee that it is up-to-date. However, every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the contents of this Website. We will not be liable for any consequences arising from the use of, or reliance on, the contents of this Website. The respective owners are exclusively liable for external websites. This
Website accepts no liability of the content of external links. This Website does not deliberately intend or attempt to offend or violate any copyright or intellectual property rights of any entity. Images which are available on the internet and believed to be in the public domain are used on this Website. In addition, to the best of this Website’s knowledge, all content, educational documents, photos, etc., being on this Website are within the ambit of Fair Use Doctrine (Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. § 107.) The contents of the Website are provided for comment/ criticism/ educational purposes only.
If any content, document(s), photo(s), etc., posted here is in violation of copyright law, please contact us and we will gladly remove the offending content, document(s), photo(s) immediately upon receipt of valid proof of copyright infringement.
OFFICIAL DMCA COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION
Our Website follows the safe harbour provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
In order to file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will be required to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of theowner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed, or, if a single notification covers multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material allegedly infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. The quickest way to locate content is by providing URL(s) in the body of an email.
- Information such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted should be provided to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party.
- A statement stating that the complaining party has a bonafide belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement stating that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
Such written notice should be sent via Email to Admin@offcampusjobsite.com in order to expedite our ability to process your request.