DRDO – GTRE Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | ITI/ Technician/ Graduate Apprentice | 150 Posts | ITI/ Diploma/ B.Tech | Bangalore
Company: DRDO – GTRE
|Title||DRDO – GTRE Recruitment 2022|
|Description||The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.|
Gas Turbine Research Establishment is a laboratory of the Defense Research and Development Organization. Located in Bangalore, its primary function is research and development of aero gas-turbines for military aircraft.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: ITI/ Technician/ Graduate Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 150 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – 75 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (General Stream) – 30 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – 20 Posts
- ITI Apprentice – 25 Posts
|Graduate Apprentice Trainees (BE / B.Tech)|
|Mechanical/ Production / Industrial Production Engg.||30|
|Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engg.||15|
|Elect & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Telecom Engg||10|
|Computer Science/ Computer Engg. / Information Science & Technology Engg.||15|
|Metallurgy/ Material science||4|
|Civil Engg. or Equivalent||1|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainees|
|Mechanical / Production / Tool & Die design||10|
|Electrical& Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation||7|
|Computer Science / Engg. / Computer Networking||3|
|ITI Apprentice Trainees|
|Sheet Metal Worker||2|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainees (General Stream)|
|B.Sc (Chemistry / Physics / Maths / Electronics / Computer etc.)||10|
|BA English/ History/ Finance/ Banking etc.,)|
Stipend: Rs.8,000-9,000 PM
Exam Discussion Group
Infosys Discussion Group
Capgemini Discussion Group
Wipro Discussion Group
TCS Discussion Group
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO – GTRE Recruitment 2022
For Graduate Apprentice:
- Candidates should have BE/ B.Tech/ B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com or equivalent degree
For Technician Apprentice:
- Candidates should have Diploma in Engineering
For ITI Apprentice:
- Candidates should have ITI in various trades.
- For General – 18 to 27 years as on 14th March 2022.
Selection Process DRDO – GTRE Recruitment 2022:
The selection process will be based on written test and interview.
Top Companies Hiring
Latest/ Upcoming Off Campus Drive/ Pool Campus Jobs/ Drive For 2016/2017/2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch In India.
How to Apply for DRDO – GTRE Recruitment 2022?
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts through online by using official website from 23rd February 2022 to 14th March 2022.
- Declaration of Final list: 22nd April 2022
- Probable date of joining Apprenticeship Trainees at GTRE: 2nd May 2022
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Test details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
|Join Our WhatsApp Group to get Latest Job Updates – Click Here|
Official Notification and More Details:- Click Here
Click Here to Apply For DRDO Recruitment – Click Here
- Quadeye Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ BSc/ BCA
- Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduate
- Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduate