Evive Off Campus Drive [email protected] Evive Careers. Here you can find Evive Recruitment details like Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job Position, Apply link, Application procedure details.
Evive is going to recruit graduates through Evive off campus drive. Candidates those who completed Bsc/BCA/BE/B.Tech/ are Eligible for Evive recruitment 2021. Evive recruitment will be conducted for Bangalore India location. Check below for more detail and keep visiting our Off Campus Drive job portal for latest upcoming jobs.
Evive Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :–
Company Profile : Evive
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo…and did. Since 2007, that spirit has defined our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
Company Website : goevive.com
Job Positions : Software Engineer Trainee
Job Location : Bangalore
Experience : Freshers ( 0 – 3 Years )
Salary: As Per Company Norms
Eligibility Criteria for Evive Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Educational Qualification: Bsc/BCA/BE/B.TECH/-CSE/ECE/IT
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019, 2020 and 2021 graduates
Tired of missing Upcoming Off campus drive updates? !Join Now!
Get Your Dream Job and Latest Job Updates with Us
Get a Job Quickly
All Company Study Material and Interview Tips
Cognizant 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
Infosys 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
Capgemini 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
Wipro 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
TCS 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
Job Description for Evive Recruitment 2021:-
Software Engineer Trainee plays a vital role at Evive, they will help build large scale, distributed, fault tolerant systems and software. They will work closely with their mentors on Proofs of Concept (PoCs) in the Evive app and web solution. This role will help develop and test software across the full stack from server side back-end code to client side interfaces.
- Write manual test cases.
- Develop automated test cases.
- Review existing test cases for needed updates.
- Execute manual test cases in SaaS applications.
- Identify, record, and document potential quality issues and bugs and escalates the issues to mentor when necessary.
- Prepare quality reports for internal review.
- Plan, Design, document, maintain, automate and execute test case scenarios for Multiple Accounts.
- Responsible for test execution and automation for system management, data provisioning, high availability, access control, REST APIs.
- Design functional, stress, scalability, HA type of tests for the product. Testing and configuration of iSCSI/FC clients.
- Work closely with cross functional teams.
- Create reports, engineering documentation, and best practices based on test results analysis.
- Collaborate with Development and QA Engineers to build robust and efficient automated test libraries and scripts.
Skills Required for Evive Jobs :·
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of OO design.
- Java or Python knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of React or ReactJS preferred.
- Strong oral and written communications skills, and be able to work effectively andbuild relationships with others.
- Mission-driven with a strong commitment to the vision and values of Evive.
- A positive attitude and excitement for learning.
- Experience with Software QA methodologies, test automation & tool processes.
- Experience with API & SOA Development, Experience building & Scaling internet application, Java 8 Knowledge, OO Design Patterns & Refactoring.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office, casual attire—jeans and a t-shirt are always okay!
- Live breakfast counter, wholesome lunches, and evening snacks. Every day.
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay.
- Paid Time Off
- Employer-paid medical insurance
- Company-sponsored book club
- Quarterly events with give-aways!
How To Apply for Evive Jobs 2021:
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
|Job Position||Application Link|
|Software Engineer Trainee||Apply Now|
Evive Off Campus Drive – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Evive Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Evive off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site Or else, check OffCampusJobsite.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Evive off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does OffCampusJobsite provide Evive job Updates?
Yes, OffCampusJobsite provides Evive Recruitment Updates.