Factset scheduled to hire BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech from 2019/2020/2021/2022 batch. Factset off campus drive at Factset Careers – Factset Recruitment details such as Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job Position and Apply link can find here.
Factset Off Campus Drive 2022 Details
Company Profile : Factset
|Factset Recruitment 2022
|We are unified by the spirit of going above and beyond for our clients and each other. We look to foster a globally inclusive culture, enabling our people to be themselves at work and to join in, be heard, contribute, and grow. We continually seek to expand our workforce with diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences. We recognize that our best ideas can come from anyone, anywhere, at any time and help us provide the best solutions for our clients around the globe.
Job Details For Factset Off Campus Drive
|Software Engineer (Data Mining engineer)
|BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
|0 – 3 years
|Best In Industry
Exam Discussion Group
Infosys Discussion Group
Capgemini Discussion Group
Wipro Discussion Group
TCS Discussion Group
Data Mining engineer, knowledge on basic statistics and a good and enthusiastic learner
FactSet Data Science team is currently seeking Data scientist or Data Mining Engineer’s to join our Data Lake team.
As part of this team, one would work on individual projects where he/she will be responsible for its end to end development, presenting results and Integration and deployment as well.
His or her work would include Exploring and analysing historical Data and raw Data with data mining techniques and working on providing solutions for Automation with a wide variety of sources of data, working with other Data Lake team members and collaborating in building the Data Lake and enhancing Data and providing Insights for the Lake and building Api’s, constantly enhancing the API capabilities and solving complex problems.
- Computer skills
- Practice of programming in Python
- Comfortable working in Linux and windows environment
- Practice of source control, code review, testing frameworks
- Practice of Big Data frameworks, like Hadoop, Spark
- Knowledge of both Sql and noSql databases (Columns, Documents, Key-Value)
- Basic knowledge of cloud environment, constraints and opportunities
- Basic statistics knowledge, probability, correlation, regression, linear algebra, stochastic process
- Practice of data analysis, data cleanup, data investigation, how to detect and handle unbalance, bias and noise
- Proficient in data structures and algorithms, in particular: lists, queues, trees, graphs, and sorting, searching, traversing, dynamic programming, and map-reduce pattern
- Knowledge and practice of ML and NN algorithms and frameworks
- Knowledge and practice of Natural Language Processing
- Practice of data mining and data science projects, from understanding the problem to presenting results and deploying in production
- Communication skills, project presentation, capacity to popularize technics and results
- Knowledge of Data Mining / Data Science projects and publications
- Nice to have
- Computer skills
- Practice of programming in other languages like R, java, Julia, Matlab
- Practice working on Jupyter notebook/lab or VS Code
- Practice working on Git/Github
- Practice on AWS cloud / SageMaker
- Computer skills
- Technical Round Interview
- HR Interview
Top Companies Hiring
Latest/ Upcoming Off Campus Drive/ Pool Campus Jobs/ Drive For 2016/2017/2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch In India.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Test details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
|Join Our WhatsApp Group to get Latest Job Updates – Click Here
To Apply :- Click Here