GE Appliances Off Campus Drive 2021@ GE Appliances Careers. Candidate can find GE Appliances Recruitment details like Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job Position, Apply link, Application procedure details.
GE Appliances is going to recruit graduates through GE Appliances off campus. Candidates those who completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech are Eligible for GE Appliances recruitment 2021. GE Appliances recruitment will be conducted for Bangalore, India location. Check below for more detail and keep visiting our Off Campus Drive job portal for latest upcoming jobs.
GE Appliances Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : GE Appliances India Pvt. Ltd
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
Company Website : Geappliances.com
Job Position : ASSOCIATE DEVELOPER
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 1+ Years
Salary: As Per Company Norms
Eligibility Criteria for GE Appliances Recruitment Drive 2021 :–
- Educational Qualification: Any Degree
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs.
Tired of missing Upcoming Off campus drive updates? !Join Now!
Get Your Dream Job and Latest Job Updates with Us
Exam Discussion Group
Infosys Discussion Group
Capgemini Discussion Group
Wipro Discussion Group
TCS Discussion Group
Job Description for GE Appliances Recruitment Drive 2021:-
The main purpose of this role is to analyse and develop IT system platforms. This role is responsible for taking high level customer requirements, analysing and interpreting to deliver world-class industry-leading applications.
Works within IT to develop applications that meet global customer requirements.
• Working with other members of the delivery team
• Reporting to Delivery Manager
• Working with internal customers to define scope of development work
• Co-operating with the wider IT team
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design, develop, test, implement and document high quality system changes as defined by business requirements and enhancements detailed by the business analysts in the upcoming projects
- Support the Salesforce.com systems for company business as part of the global Information Technology team
- Maintain and support current Salesforce systems by determining issue root cause and accomplishing fixes in a timely manner
- Work with the relevant business teams, Customer Delivery business analysts or Customer Support team to clarify requirements to provide the best possible solution that meets those requirements
- Work with the project teams, Customer Delivery business analysts or Customer Support team to understand conflicting work schedules and prioritise needs
- Participate as a team member to provide continuous improvements and share responsibility with administrative development tasks
- Provide Salesforce expertise, answer queries and support the relevant business, development and wider IT team
- Document systems and procedures and build up the Salesforce knowledge base
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 1+ years demonstrated experience with administration and support in Sales Cloud
- 1+ years demonstrated experience in Force.com development, with strong focus in Apex and Visualforce, Lightning Components, LWC & API/Web Services (SOAP & REST APIs)
- Exposure in Salesforce integration with any 3rd party application
- Experience in Agile development or related methodology is preferred
- Salesforce certification is strongly preferred
- Experience in Community Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ , OMS or Marketing Cloud are a plus
Experience with other CRM/ERP, e.g. JD Edwards or related software is a plus
- Excellent spoken and written communication
- Structured programming with emphasis in scripting and object oriented languages
- Microsoft office software knowledge (including Teams, Access, Visio and Project)
- Force.com platform development and tools (SOQL, SOSL, AJAX Toolkit & Apex API)
- SQL and relational database skills
- Following Salesforce standards and best practices
Documents to be Carried for GE Appliances Jobs 2021 :
- You have to carry a copy of the Latest Resume (updated).
- You must have Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs.
- Carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN (Highly recommended), Voter ID, Passport.
- Aspirant must all the essential educational certificates along with the Xerox copies.
How To Apply for GE Appliances Jobs 2021:
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
GE Appliances Off Campus Drive – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for GE Appliances Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the GE Appliances off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site Or else, check OffCampusJobsite.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the GE Appliances off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does OffCampusJobsite provide GE Appliances job Updates?
Yes, OffCampusJobsite provides GE Appliances Recruitment Updates.