GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2021@ GEA Group Careers. Here you can find GEA Group Recruitment details like Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job Position, Apply link, Application procedure details.
GEA Group is going to hire a graduates through GEA Group off campus drive. Candidates those who completed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc are Eligible for GEA Group recruitment 2021. GEA Group recruitment will be conducted for Across India, India location. Check below for more detail and keep visiting our Off Campus Drive job portal for latest upcoming jobs.
GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :–
Company Profile : GEA Group
GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 18,000 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success – come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
Company Website : www.gea.com
Job Positions : Data Analyst
Job Location : Gurgaon
Salary: As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020/2021 graduates
Tired of missing Upcoming Off campus drive updates? !Join Now!
Get Your Dream Job and Latest Job Updates with Us
Exam Discussion Group
Infosys Discussion Group
Capgemini Discussion Group
Wipro Discussion Group
TCS Discussion Group
Job Description for GEA Group Recruitment 2021:-
Data analyst – Support in operational reporting (data consolidation, automation, manual adjustments, data validations) and tool development in addition to supporting on data analysis and findings for driving corrective actions. In addition the role would be working in close alignment with Business excellence and performance management to support in collection and visualization of information.
Your Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Coordinating data gathering process
- Structuring and controlling of data
- Translating data into business insights
- Improving reporting & controlling workflow (reporting automation with IT department if required)
- Help out with the management of support requests on above tasks
- Support in partial or semi automation of the data collection and final output process to avoid quality issues and delays.
- Train and support other employees on a global scale.
- Create Customized reports/dashboards for non-standard topics to meet specific requirement
Your Profile and Qualifications:
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain mgmt., Statistics, Data mgmt. systems, Economics or similar.
- Strong background on performance mgmt. in a global, fast-paced environment
- Skilled in Data management tools: e.g. Excel, SAC (SAP Analytics on Cloud) and data visualization tools e.g. SAC, Power BI
- Passion to develop reporting and drive for continuous improvement
- Experience in independently developing and driving large scale improvement programs on global scale
- Diligent, Hardworking, contentious, complete tasks on time.
- Team player with ability to work in a fast-moving environment and the ability to prioritize and analyze complex matters (both numerical and verbal) and make logical conclusions.
- Develop a network of people, communicate openly and share information across boundaries to improve performance.
- Organize and carry out projects and tasks independently and efficiently optimizing the use of resources to achieve a goal.
- Recognizes how metrics, scorecards and business measures can be applied to achieve continuous improvement and learning.
- Adept at managing queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Good analytical skills and fluent usage of Excel and Power Point
- Fluent in English. Ability to listen and express orally and in writing.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Documents to be Carried for GEA Group Jobs 2021 :
- You have to carry a copy of the Latest Resume (updated).
- You must have Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs.
- Carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN (Highly recommended), Voter ID, Passport.
- Aspirant must all the essential educational certificates along with the Xerox.
How To Apply for GEA Group Jobs 2021:
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
GEA Group Off Campus Drive – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for GEA Group Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the GEA Group recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site Or else, check OffCampusJobsite.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the GEA Group off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does OffCampusJobsite provide GEA Group job Updates?
Yes, OffCampusJobsite provides GEA Group Recruitment Updates.