Google Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer | University Graduate | 2020/ 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ Ph.D | Bangalore/ Hyderabad
Company:Google India Pvt Ltd
Google Off Campus Drive 2021:- Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares but control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through super voting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998.
|Name Of The Company||Google India Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||Master’s degree or PhD|
|Eligibility Batch||2020/ 2021 Batch|
|Job Role||Software Engineer, University Graduate (2021 Start)|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Bangalore|
Eligibility Criteria – Google Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience. (2020/ 2021 Batch)
- Experience working with Unix/Linux, Windows or Mac environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP.
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java or Python.
Preferred qualifications: Master’s degree or PhD.
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Solve challenges/problems that you are presented with.
How to Apply for Google Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following link.