Juniper Networks Off Campus Drive [email protected] Juniper Networks Careers. Here you can find Juniper Networks Recruitment details like Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job Position, Apply link, Application procedure details.
Juniper Networks is going to recruit graduates through Juniper Networks off campus drive. Candidates those who completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE are Eligible for Juniper Networks recruitment 2021. Juniper Networks recruitment will be conducted for Bangalore, India location. Check below for more detail and keep visiting our Off Campus Drive job portal for latest upcoming jobs.
Juniper Networks Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centres, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Our products and technology run the world’s largest and most demanding networks today, enabling service providers, enterprises, and governments to create value and accelerate business success.
Everyday our 9,000+ colleagues come together across 46 countries to realize our company vision – Connect Everything, Empower Everyone. We are innovating in ways that empower our customers, our partners and ultimately, everyone, in a connected world. These customers include the top 130 global service providers, 96 of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of public sector organizations.
Company Website : https://www.juniper.net/
Job Positions : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Salary: As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Juniper Networks Recruitment 2021:
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019, 2020 and 2021 graduates
Tired of missing Upcoming Off campus drive updates? !Join Now!
Get Your Dream Job and Latest Job Updates with Us
Get a Job Quickly
All Company Study Material and Interview Tips
Cognizant 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
Infosys 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
Capgemini 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
Wipro 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
TCS 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
Job Description For Juniper Networks Jobs 2021 :
This is a hands-on developer position for key features of the Advanced Threat Prevention (ATP) security solution. As a Software Engineer Staff/Senior Software Engineer you will be building and maintaining the software modules to support the next generation cyber threats defence platform. You must be comfortable working through collaboration and agile development techniques.
- Develop high-performance, reliable and scalable software for our Linux-based appliance platform
- Carry out software requirements analysis, design, implementation, unit testing and maintenance of security applications on the ATP platform
- Participate in design and functional specification reviews and take active part in design of features for ATP’s software products
- Help contributing to the areas of performance, scalability, reliability, and maintainability of the product
- Support Deployments and Database Migration activities
- Design, document and execute unit test cases and integration test cases of new features and report results
- Participate in ongoing qualification of software patches, minor and major software releases
- Mentor and train new engineers
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in software development using programming languages like Python, GO and Java on Linux platform
- Experience with SQL databases like Postgres
- Experience with REST APIs, XML, JSON
- Experience with AWS and related technologies
- Experience with Linux Shell Scripting
- Demonstrated ability to write functional requirements specifications and design specifications
- Demonstrated problem-solving and debugging skills including experience using debugging tools like GDB
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Linux packaging technologies such as rpm and deb
- Experience with build systems and tools such as gmake, autotools, debuild, etc
- Experience with version control systems such as git and svn
- Experience working with Network Protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, etc.)
- Experience with open source networking and security tools such as Tcpdump, Snort, Nmap, etc.
- BS in Computer Science or related field with minimum 1-2 Years’ relevant experience
- MS in Computer Science or related field
How To Apply for Juniper Networks Jobs 2021:
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Juniper Networks Off Campus Drive – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Juniper Networks Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Juniper Networks off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site Or else, check OffCampusJobsite.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Juniper Networks off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does OffCampusJobsite provide Juniper Networks job Updates?
Yes, OffCampusJobsite provides Juniper Networks Recruitment Updates.