LinkedIn Off Campus Drive [email protected] LinkedIn Careers. Here you can find LinkedIn Recruitment details like Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job Position, Apply link, Application procedure details.
LinkedIn is going to recruit graduates through LinkedIn off campus drive. Candidates those who completed B.E/B.Tech/ are Eligible for LinkedIn recruitment 2021. LinkedIn recruitment will be conducted for Bangalore India location. Check below for more detail and keep visiting our Off Campus Drive job portal for latest upcoming jobs.
LinkedIn Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :–
Company Profile : Linkedin Inc
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Company Website : www.linkedin.com
Job Positions : Engineering Intern
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : Freshers
Salary: As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for LinkedIn Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.TECH-CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 graduates
Tired of missing Upcoming Off campus drive updates? !Join Now!
Get Your Dream Job and Latest Job Updates with Us
Get a Job Quickly
All Company Study Material and Interview Tips
Cognizant 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
Infosys 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
Capgemini 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
Wipro 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
TCS 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
Job Description for LinkedIn Recruitment 2021:-
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
- Gain deep knowledge of our complex applications, potentially becoming a primary point responsible for the overall health and performance of one or more of them
- Assist in the roll-out and deployment of new product features and installations to facilitate our rapid-iteration and constant growth
- Develop tools to improve our ability to rapidly deploy and effectively monitor custom applications in a large-scale UNIX environment
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that platforms are designed with scale, operability and performance in mind
- Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- This is a full-time internship role that will take place between May – September 2022
- Currently pursuing a B.E./B.Tech. Degree or higher in Computer Science, or related technical field and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Must have completed your degree by 2023 or earlier
- Systems administration experience or background (ideally for an Internet-facing app)
- Experience with Java/J2EE architectures and JVM configuration
- Python experience, specifically for systems automation
- Development experience on an internet facing or back-end application.
- Strong interest in UNIX/Linux systems administration and/or DevOps
- Strong troubleshooting and analysis skills and problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated programming skills (we like Python, Golang, Perl, Ruby, Java/Scala, or C)
- Deep knowledge of most of the following: data structures, relational and non-relational databases, networking, Linux internals, filesystems, and related topics
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (including listening, speaking, and writing) and ability to work well in a diverse, team-focused environment with other SREs, Engineers, Product Managers etc.
How To Apply for LinkedIn Jobs 2021:
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
|Job Position||Application Link|
|Engineering Intern||Apply Now|
LinkedIn Off Campus Drive – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for LinkedIn Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the LinkedIn off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site Or else, check OffCampusJobsite.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the LinkedIn off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does OffCampusJobsite provide LinkedIn job Updates?
Yes, OffCampusJobsite provides LinkedIn Recruitment Updates.