London Stock Exchange Off Campus Drive [email protected] London Stock Exchange Careers. Here you can find London Stock Exchange Recruitment details like Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job Position, Apply link, Application procedure details.
London Stock Exchange is going to hire a graduates through London Stock Exchange off campus drive. Candidates those who completed B.Sc/BCA/B.Tech/B.E/ are Eligible for London Stock Exchange recruitment 2021. London Stock Exchange recruitment will be conducted for Bangalore, India location. Check below for more detail and keep visiting our Off Campus Drive job portal for latest upcoming jobs.
London Stock Exchange Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :–
Company Profile : London Stock Exchange
LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) is more than a diversified global financial markets infrastructure and data business. We are dedicated, open-access partners with a commitment to excellence in delivering the services our customers expect from us. With extensive experience, deep knowledge and worldwide presence across financial markets, we enable businesses and economies around the world to fund innovation, manage risk and create jobs. It’s how we’ve contributed to supporting the financial stability and growth of communities and economies globally for more than 300 years.
Company Website : www.londonstockexchange.com
Job Positions : Associate Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary: As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for London Stock Exchange Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc/BCA/B.Tech/B.E-CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020 and 2021 Passed out
Tired of missing Upcoming Off campus drive updates? !Join Now!
Get Your Dream Job and Latest Job Updates with Us
Get a Job Quickly
All Company Study Material and Interview Tips
Cognizant 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
Infosys 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
Capgemini 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
Wipro 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
TCS 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch
Job Description for London Stock Exchange Recruitment 2021:-
- Resolve Incidents and Problems
- Monitor ServiceNow for Incidents and Problems
- Analyse problems and work with L3/Dev team for suitable resolutions
- Apply resolutions following the LSEG Change Management procedure
- Report current status to relevant business and IT teams
- Follow documented incident management procedures
- Handling/Coordinating any issues with downstream/upstream applications
- Own the issue and drive it to closure
- Out of hours support/ On-call support
- Be available for overnight support of production services to ensure successful completion of processing
- Respond to overnight calls and deal with issues
- Support weekend releases and maintenance work
- Participate in Production out of hours activities such as Disaster Recovery exercises
- Provide consultancy during design and implementation
- Act as subject matter experts for the applications
- Assist in project related work
- Carry out requirements as defined by project team
- Quality check potential changes
- Review development release packages prior to production deployment
- Provide benefit of experience in the business area and application
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an IT related discipline
- Technical knowledge and business awareness.
Required skills and experience
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong SQL database skills
- Strong UNIX OS skills
- Scripting skills (UNIX shell scripting: bash, shell).
- Good experience in Java Scripts and supporting Java based distributed platforms.
- Knowledge about REST API, JSON and XML.
- Hands-on in version control repository (Ideally bitbucket).
- Experience working in an ITIL driven environment.
- Preferable to have ServiceNow and Jira experience.
- Understanding of product development life cycle and methodologies
- Exposure to SharePoint, Power BI and cloud technologies will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). Freshers can be considered
- Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Aware of methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc.
- Prior work experience in an agile environment, or introductory training on Lean/Agile. Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI).
- General understanding of the impacts of technology choice to the software development life cycle.
Documents to be Carried for London Stock Exchange Jobs 2021 :
- You have to carry a copy of the Latest Resume (updated).
- You must have Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs.
- Carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN (Highly recommended), Voter ID, Passport.
- Aspirant must all the essential educational certificates along with the Xerox.
How To Apply for London Stock Exchange Jobs 2021:
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
|Job Position||Application Link|
|Associate Engineer||Apply Now|
London Stock Exchange Off Campus Drive – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for London Stock Exchange Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the London Stock Exchange recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site Or else, check OffCampusJobsite.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the London Stock Exchange off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does OffCampusJobsite provide London Stock Exchange job Updates?
Yes, OffCampusJobsite provides London Stock Exchange Recruitment Updates.