Utilizing the Haryana PPP Scheme to Simplify Government Services:
Manohar Lal Khattar, the chief minister of Haryana, introduced the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra program, which attempts to streamline and simplify government programs and services. The program provides automatic identification of families and members qualified for government programs by connecting family records to a special family ID.
Parivar Pehchan Patra Family Identification Card (PPP Haryana):
The Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) Family Identification Card, launched under the scheme, includes the name of the family head, the family’s mobile number, and an 8-digit unique identification number. This card makes it easier to keep tabs on families across Haryana and ensures that services and programs are delivered anonymously and without the use of paper.
Accurate Family Data Collection:
The major goal of the plan is to gather and keep up authentic family information in the government’s database. The Parivar Pehchan Patra acts as a family identity card and contains extensive family information, unlike individual identity cards like Aadhaar. 500 registration centers will be set up by the government to entice families in Haryana to apply for the family card.
Parivar Pechchan Patra Yojana in Haryana:
Each family in the state of Haryana is given a distinct 14-digit ID number under the Haryana Parivar Pechchan Patra Yojana. To ensure that benefits go to deserving recipients, this ID number aids the government in identifying families that are eligible for various programs and services. Additionally, it enables the government to keep track of how well its plans are working.
Convenience and Service Access:
The plan makes using government services more convenient by removing the need for people to physically go to government offices. For the scheme, the Haryana government has established an online portal that makes it simple to register and update family IDs. The administration urges every person in the state to register for the Family Card because the Mera Parivar Yojana offers major benefits to vulnerable groups in society.
The Haryana PPP Scheme’s purpose:
Making sure that individuals in need receive access to government programs and services is the main goal of the Haryana PPP initiative. According to estimates, the program will help 5.4 million families throughout the state. Additionally, it aids in the state government’s better planning and collection of accurate family statistics. The transparency of the program aids in service delivery oversight and corruption prevention.
There are two ways to qualify for the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme:
- Families with a permanent address in Haryana will receive an 8-digit number. To enlist, these households or members of these families can go to the website meraparivar.haryana.gov.in.
- Temporary Family: To receive benefits from state programs or services, families living outside of Haryana can sign up for the Mera Parivar Scheme. They will be given a temporary Family ID with a 9-digit number that begins with the letter “T.”
Advantages of the Haryana PPP Program:
The Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra program provides various advantages to the state’s citizens.
These consist of:
- Process Simplified: The program does away with the requirement to provide numerous paperwork to government offices in order to receive rewards. The process is streamlined and made easy with the family ID card.
- Access to Government Programs and Services: Holders of a family ID card have priority access to government programs and services.
- Admission procedure Simplified: The PPP card streamlines the college and school admissions procedure. Additionally, it is necessary for employment applications.
- A timely and efficient delivery of benefits is ensured by the scheme, which gives the government the ability to quickly identify and choose families who are eligible for government programs.
- Accountability and Transparency: The scheme’s transparency feature aids in removing corruption and bribery from the execution of government initiatives.
- Perspectives on Family Data: The family ID card offers insightful perspectives on family data. It aids in locating the state’s region where the family has lived.
PPP Family ID Card for Haryana:
The Haryana Mera Parivar program issues the Parivar Pehchan Card, also known as the Family ID Card. The ID card determines the benefits and services offered to state recipients based on the socioeconomic status certificate. It gives the government the ability to guarantee that the Haryana Parivar Pechchan Patra is distributed to qualified recipients, benefiting both the government and those in need of social assistance.
Required Documents for PPP Family ID Haryana:
The following documentation is needed to apply for a PPP Family ID card:
- Family members or the head of the family must provide identification proof in order to register. Aadhaar cards are adequate for identification, but you can also present other papers like a passport, driver’s license, voter identity card, PAN card, bank passbook, or driving license.
- Mobile Number: Since it will be used for future communications, a valid mobile number from any family member is required for registration.
- The ration card can be used as evidence to establish the family’s information at the time of Parivar Pehchan Patra registration.
- The Mera Parivar Pehchan Patra Family Identity Card is available to anyone who wants to apply.
- The Parivar Pehchan Patra family identity card is available to all families who live in Haryana. Additionally, those who do not reside in Haryana but would like to enroll for any of the government of Haryana’s programs or services should submit an application for a family identity card.
Where can I register in Haryana for the PPP Family ID Card?
The following avenues can be used to sign up for the Parivar Pehchan Patra family card:
- Village-level authorities oversee the common service centers where enrolment is possible.
- Antyodaya Saral Kendras: The state administration oversees these kendras, which also assist with enrolment.
- PPP Operators: Specially selected personnel are in charge of the Parivar Pehchan Patra’s enrollment procedure and other related tasks.
- The Mera Parivar Pehchan Patra family card can be applied for at any of the aforementioned centers. After compiling all necessary paperwork and family proof, the staff at these locations will submit an application for the family card on behalf of the applicants using the specified internet portals.
Principal functions of the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra:
A variety of government programs and services are accessible through the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra. The following are some of the primary services provided by this program:
- Disability Pension Yojana: This program aids people with disability financially.
- The SSPY Vidhwa Pension UP program offers widows a pension, giving them financial help.
- Old Age Samman Allowance is a pension program for senior citizens that guarantees their financial security.
- The goal of the Vidhwa Pension Yojana is to help poor widows with financial needs.
- Services for Marriage Registration: The Parivar Pehchan Patra makes it easier to register marriages and ensures their legal recognition.
- car Registration Services: Through this program, anyone can obtain car registration services.
- Domicile Certificate: The program issues residents with domicile certificates proving their residence in Haryana.
- Death Certificate: It enables people to acquire legal proof of a person’s demise.
- Birth Certificate: The program aids in getting birth certificates, which serve to prove a person’s date of birth.
- Services for obtaining a driving license are also covered under the Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- Income Certificate: People can request for an income certificate to show their current financial situation.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Card Update of Family Information:
The Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Card can be updated in one of two ways:
By Family ID to find:
- Check out the Mera Parivar website.
- Choose “Update Family Details” from the menu on the webpage of the Haryana Government schemes.
- Select “Yes” for the update family details option.
- Select “Search” and enter the family search ID.
Aadhar Number Search:
- Check out the Mera Parivar website.
- Select the “Update Family Details” link on the homepage.
- If you want to update family details without using your Aadhar number, use the “No” option under that heading.
- Select “Forgot your family ID” from the menu.
- After entering the Aadhar number, select “Check.”
Number for Family ID Helpline:
- People can call the Family ID helpline at 0172-3968400 for support or questions.
- Monday through Saturday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, the helpline is open.
Online access to PPP Haryana:
Through the Parivar Pehchan Patra program, the Haryana government has provided each family in the state with a distinctive identification card. The goal of this campaign, which is available both online and offline, is to sign up every family. Each family member’s information and photo is included on the identity cards that are produced under this scheme. In order to facilitate quick information access and enable paperless and impersonal delivery of state services and programs, the government plans to keep a record of all families that have registered.
The Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra program links family records to a specific family ID to streamline government services. It guarantees that eligible families receive benefits and enables efficient government program oversight. Convenience, openness, and thorough data gathering provided by the plan help Haryana’s service delivery and governance to improve. The scheme increases the effectiveness of program implementation, ensures transparency, and lowers corruption. By making access to government services simpler and more effective, it benefits both the government and citizens.
Questions Most Frequently Asked About Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana
1.For whom is the Parivar Pehchan Patra appropriate?
The Parivar Pehchan Patra family card is available to all families residing in the state of Haryana.
2.A Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra is what?
Each family residing in Haryana is given a special 14-digit identity number by the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra, a family identification card. It aids in determining who is eligible for certain government programs and services.
3.Can the information in the Parivar Pehchan Patra be changed?
Yes, through the official website, it is possible to change the information in the Parivar Pehchan Patra.
4.Is it possible to apply for the program online?
The scheme’s application process is not currently online. There is no available online application process.
5.What paperwork must be submitted to be considered for the Parivar Pehchan Patra?
Personal identity cards for family members, a working mobile number, and a ration card are needed in order to apply for the Parivar Pehchan Patra.
6.What is the address of the Mera Parivar Pehchan Patra’s official website?
The Mera Parivar Pehchan Patra’s official website can be found at https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in.