Tata Communications off campus drive 2023: Hi Guys! The recruiters of Tata Communications has announced the off campus drive to hire graduates. The aspirants who want to apply for Tata Communications off campus drive can now go through our entire article to know more details for this openings. The registration link for Tata Communications job is given in this page.
Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
Company Profile : www.tata communications.com
|Job Title||Tata Communications Recruitment 2023|
|Description||Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company previously known as Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited. It was previously a government- owned-telecommunications service provider and under the ownership of Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Government of India. The Company enables the digital transformation of enterprises globally, including 300 of the Fortune 500 – unlocking opportunities for businesses by enabling borderless growth, boosting product innovation and customer experience, improving productivity and efficiency, building agility and managing risk. With its solutions orientated approach, proven managed service capabilities and cutting-edge infrastructure, Tata Communications drives the next level of intelligence powered by cloud, mobility, Internet of Things (IoT), collaboration, security and network services. Tata Communications carries around 30% of the world’s internet routes and connects businesses to 80% of the world’s cloud giants and 4 out of 5 mobile subscribers. The Company’s capabilities are underpinned by its global network, the world’s largest wholly owned subsea fibre backbone and a Tier-1 IP network with connectivity to 190+ countries and territories around the world. Tata Communications Limited is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange. Tata Communications has been a part of the rich heritage of the internet in India|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Job Details for Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2023
|Job Role||Engineer – Platform Planning & Design/ Jr Customer Service Executive|
|CTC||Best In Industry|
Job Description for Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2023
Responsible for all aspects of engineering activities and personnel within the Network and Services team related to Voice, Mobile and Video services activities with the objective of providing efficient, cost effective and differentiated network services and solution offered to customers and ensuring all engineering projects, initiatives, and processes under purview are in conformance with organization’s policies, procedures, budgets and objectives. The team identifies key engineering initiatives based on customer requirements, network requirements, new applications and services and assesses the technical/infrastructure feasibility with the products team. Also responsible for product evaluation, solution designing and testing and roll out plan for existing and new services, including design of tools needed for operation of these new services and systems for performance and capacity management. Evaluate vendors for outsourcing requirements. Define resolution mechanism to prevent recurrence of escalations. Discuss requirements with Product groups, in conjunction with Sales teams, for complex requirements and provide inputs around feasibility of solution and solution alternatives. The function engages with regulatory bodies like TRAI to monitor and discuss compliances and requirements for existing and new services. Review utilization and capacity trends along with sales forecast and evaluate and plan network augmentation projects. Assess capital investment on infrastructure required and share CAPEX for approval with BU and FPA. Review results of audit conducted by team on health of network and plan corrective action plans to improve network efficiency.
- Support the delivery of services both at the network level and service level. Node/card integration, circuit provisioning, co-ordination with field engineers on testing, preparation for migration and execution
- Capable of identifying key issues & priorities and focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal direction and supervision
- Provide suggestions and solutions to customer on the technical issues in transmission and transport network, support them to resolve it as per their request
- Identify and work on cost saving initiatives which brings benefit to customer in terms of Opex and Capex savings
- Document plans, requests, activities & specifications and report on them
- Support Implementing process and technology improvements to increase operational and organizational efficiency
- Work in close collaboration with multiple stakeholders in the identification of deployment, organizational and/or procedural issues and bring about swift and effective solutions
- Follow industry’s standards and best practices
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023 can find here
Skills Required for Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2023
- Proven work experience as a telecommunications specialist in Network Implementation & Site Closure/Optimization & NOC Operations
- Hands on experience with all telecommunications systems like PDH, SDH, DWDM & OTN technologies (Marconi SMA and 16xx family, Nortel TNxx family, Ciena 6500, Ciena 5400, Nortel 5200, Multiwave, MHL 3K, Nokia DMS & System X Switches, PDH 4/3/2 order mux and various PDH, SDH and DWDM legacy platforms) and management systems (NMS and EMS) of various vendor equipment
- Responsible for ensuring accurate data in required inventory databases (inventory systems like MORI, Cramer 8, Remedy and Clarify)
- Fair knowledge on IP data network
- Experience with design and implementation of efficient operational processes for service/resource performance and quality management
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate with different audiences representing various technical disciplines across multiple job levels to achieve results
- Adequate interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience in planning, designing, building, and implementing Core Telecom Network
- Hands on experience in legacy platform migrations and network optimization projects that involve providing professional support services and/or the integration, implementation and transition of large complex core Telecom network
- Bachelor of engineering degree in Electronics & Telecommunications or relevant field
Zoho Off Campus Drive 2023 can find here
Selection Process for Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2023
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
IBM Off Campus Drive can find here
Top Companies Hiring
Latest/ Upcoming Off Campus Drive/ Pool Campus Jobs/ Drive For 2016/ 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023 Batch In India.
|Join Our WhatsApp Group to get Latest Job Updates – Click Here|
|Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2023 – Important Links|
|To Apply for Tata Communications Engineer – Platform Planning & Design Role :-Click Here|
|To Apply for Tata Communications Jr Customer Service Executive Role :-Click Here|
- NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduation
- Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | BS/ MS/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ Any Graduation
- Zycus Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ BCS/ B.Sc/ MBA/ Any Graduation
Tata Communications Off Campus Drive – Frequently Asked Questions
1.How to apply for Tata Communications recruitment 2023 ?
Candidates can apply on recruitment portal of Tata Communications . To get the direct apply link, Check out the OffCampusjobsite.com.
2.Does OffCampusJobsite provide Tata Communications job Updates?
Yes, OffCampusJobsite provides Tata Communications Recruitment Updates.
3. Does Tata Communications hiring 2023 Batch?
Infact, Tata Communications is hiring all batches based on candidate’s Qualifications, Potential (Skills) and Experience.
4. What is Tata Communications off campus drive?
Tata Communications off campus drive is an open recruitment for Fresher and Experience candidates who wants to start their career in this company.
5. Is Tata Communications hiring in 2023 ?
Off course, Tata Communications hiring many graduates for multiple positions for their company in 2023 .
6.Does Tata Communications off campus drive for 2020 and 2021 batch?
Still Tata Communications is hiring 2020/ 2021/ 2022 as a fresher if you haven’t started your career anywhere yet. It is a best platform to commence your professional journey also you will get more knowledge and opportunities here.
7.When does the Tata Communications last date to apply?
TCS Off Campus Drive 2023 can get here
Last date for application summition was not disclosed by Tata Communications , however try to apply as earlier as possible to get priority.
8.When will be the Tata Communications Exam date in this 2023 Recruitment?
Exam date will be released by the Tata Communications once your application gets confirmed by them. Test details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Check out OffCampusJobSite to get more latest job updates.
9.What is the Tata Communications eligibility criteria for Freshers 2023 ?
- 60% or 6.5 CGPA and above in 10th standard
- 60% or 6.5 CGPA above 12th standard or Diploma
- 60% or above in College Graduation
- Passed out Year
- Gap limit in education should be one year only.
- No active backlog at the time of application or joining Tata Communications.
10.What is the Tata Communications Package for Freshers 2023 ?
For Freshers Tata Communications average package would be 4.5 lakhs per annum and your will get hike annually based on your performance in the company.