TCS Ninja Hiring 2022 passed out | Registrations, Package (Salary), Eligibility, Interview, Syllabus, Schedule, Recruitment process, Preparation @ tcs.com: The Tech Giant Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) is hiring freshers for TCS Ninja. .Last date for applying TCS Ninja Hiring is 15th August 2021 and the Test Date is 30th August 2021 onwards. 2022 YOP can apply for TCS Ninja Hiring Drive given link.
If you looking for TCS Ninja test, this is right time to apply. Candidates can also get the details like TCS Ninja Test Pattern, TCS Ninja Application Process and TCS Ninja Hiring Eligibility & Criteria. At the end of article, Aspirant will get enough knowledge about TCS ninja recruitment. We also attached a direct link to apply for TCS Ninja Hiring 2021 Drive for Freshers.
|Name Of The Company||TCS|
|Recruitment Name||TCS Ninja Hiring|
|Qualification||B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc |
|Test Date||30th August 2021 onwards|
|Last Date To Register||15th August 2021|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Salary||UG: INR 3,36,877 + 60,000*|
PG: INR 3,53,578 + 60,000*
TCS Ninja Hiring Drive 2021:-
Leading in the new normal has reinforced our global leadership position. It’s our privilege and pride to be acknowledged as a preferred partner of innovation and growth by our valued global customers. Likewise, we are proud to be the employer of choice among aspiring students. We are happy to be starting with the TCS Ninja Hiring for YoP 2022 – the disruptive democratized model that proved to be a game-changer for the entry-level talent ecosystem. We invite you to take a first step in forging a fruitful partnership towards growth and transformational pursuits.
- TCS iON (NQT) is the test provider for the TCS Ninja hiring process.
TCS Ninja Hiring 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks should be 60% or 6 CGPA in Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation, and Post-Graduation examination
- Gap/ Break-in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Break-in education should not be due to extended education (examinations cleared after the time stipulated by the Board/ University). Any break in education should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part-Time/ Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time. All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration
- Backlogs/ Arrears/ ATKT: Students should not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process in the highest qualification. If selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Courses & Discipline: UG/ PG Engineering Courses from B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc from any specialization offered by the university/ college are only eligible to apply
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Ninja hiring process
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
- Communication-related to the Test will be communicated to you by TCS iON
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS does not send job offers/ any hiring-related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/ company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
Steps To Apply for TCS Ninja 2021
- Open the given link @ https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/.
- Register and apply for the TCS Ninja hiring process.
what is digital and ninja in tcs ?
- Digital salary package is higher(7 LPA approximately) Whereas Ninja salary package is lesser (3.3LPA)
- Differences in the works that will be assigned to Digital and Ninja candidates once they get selected.
- Difficulty level of exam and interview for TCS Digital role is higher compared to that of TCS Ninja .
TCS Ninja Recruitment 2021:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Now (apply before the link expires)