TCS NQT 2021 ( National Qualifier Test ) – Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job Position, Apply link, Application procedure details.
The TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) will be conducted by the TCS Ion to recruit Freshers Across India for suitable candidates for various roles by different companies . The TCS NQT Applications were Open for December 2021, March 2022 Exam Cycle. TCS NQT 2021 applications will closed in 15 days prior to the first exam date. So, candidates must check and apply for the TCS NQT 2021-2022 Exam. Its time to start preparation for the test to score more marks.
TCS NQT 2021 Exam Detail :
|Qualification||UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year|
|Name Of The Test||TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)|
|Registration Status||Started for December 2021, March 2022 Exam Cycle|
|Last Date To Register||15 Days prior to the first exam date in that session|
|Job Location||PAN India|
About TCS NQT 2021-22 Exam
National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills to generate an associated score:
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Specialization on skills required for performing the job role.
NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score: Performance measure of cognitive skills in the areas of verbal, numerical, and reasoning abilities
Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test) Score: Psychometric Test to assess personality traits and dispositions relevant to the workplace.
Industry NQT Score: Performance measure of the understanding of industry-specific dimensions
Subject NQT Score: Performance measure of role-specific skills on the dimensions of knowledge and ability
Why TCS National Qualifier Test?
- Improved Employability Quotient: Build a competitive edge over others, with additional Industry NQT and Subject NQT Scores
- Increased Visibility: Recognised by several corporates across industry segments
- Unlimited Attempts: Opportunity to improve your score with additional attempts
- Aligned With Industry: Designed by subject matter experts and in alignment with industry expectations
- Structured Test: Standardized benchmark test for assessing general ability, attitudinal alignment, and industry-specific skills
Who can apply for TCS NQT 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Candidates to apply for the TCS National Qualifier Test 2021 (TCS NQT 2021)
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
About The Exam or Test
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
- Conducted online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorized Exam Centers
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
What is NQT (Cognitive Skills)?
National Qualifier Test (NQT) (Cognitive Skills) is a General Ability Test that assesses a candidate in the following areas:
- Verbal Ability: This section assesses English grammar, appropriate usage of the same, and reading comprehension.
- Reasoning Ability: This section assesses identifying words and numeric patterns, problem-solving, figural and factual analysis, decision-making, propositional reasoning, and visual-spatial reasoning.
- Numerical Ability: This section assesses number systems, arithmetic, elementary statistics, data interpretation.
Key Point : The score of this test will be called as NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score.
Top Company hire graduate using TCS NQT Score
- Public sapient
- Teamlease digital
- Tata Electronics
- Norican Group
- Titan company
- Data patterns
- Uxd jobs
- ProtoTech Solutions
- Happiest minds
- Nava Bharat
- Aphelion Labs & Many More
TCS National Qualifier Test Pattern 2021
How To Apply for TCS National Qualifier Test 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link:
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Select the test mode (At Home or In-Centre)
- Step 3: Take the test
- Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- Step 5: Get Hired by Top Companies
How To Register For TCS NQT 2021-22?
|TCS NQT 2021-22 – Important Links|
|To Check Details & Apply For TCS NQT Recruitment For 2021||Click Here|
|TCS NQT 2021 Registration Guidelines||Click Here|
FAQ – TCS NQT 2021
What is the last date to Apply for TCS NQT Exam?
The last date for TCS NQT 2021 is December 2021, March 2022. Actually,TCS NQT 2021 applications will closed in 15 days prior to the first exam date
Will TCS allow backlogs?
Curently, TCS only allows one backlog. But candidates must clear all the backlogs before selection. No pending backlogs will be allowed during joining.
Does TCS Nqt questions repeat?
Almost 80% Questions are repeated, just go through the previous year paper of NQT and surely you will get good NQT scrore.
What is the salary of Nqt in TCS?
The gross salary of TCS NQT For Freshers including all benefits in Ninja is 3.36 LPA and Digitalis 7 LPA depending upon position.