TCS NQT 2022 : TCS scheduled to conduct National Qualifier Test for UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final, final year and the Freshers with less than 2 years of experience. TCS NQT details such as Registration, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, TCS NQT Mock test and TCS NQT last date can find here.
About TCS National Qualifier Test
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score. The NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score is applicable for all industries and job roles. The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired. There are four Variants – NQT (Cognitive Skills), Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
TCS NQT 2022 Exam Detail
|Name Of The Test||TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)|
|Last Date||Till 25th June 2022 for July Session|
|Test Date||10th July 2022 Onwards (For July Exam)|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Tired of missing Upcoming Off campus drive updates? Join Now
Get Your Dream Job and Latest Job Updates with Us
Exam Discussion Group
Infosys Discussion Group
Capgemini Discussion Group
Wipro Discussion Group
TCS Discussion Group
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
About the Test
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
National Qualifier (NQT) Test Pattern
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability(30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability(26 Questions)-40 Minutes
- Programming Logic(10 Question)-15 Minutes (Optional)
- Coding(2 Question)-45 Minutes (Optional)
Way to Get Dream Job
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Buy TCS NQT Variant
- Step 3: Take the test
- Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- Step 5: Access unlimited job openings
Top Companies Hiring
Latest/ Upcoming Off Campus Drive/ Pool Campus Jobs/ Drive For 2016/2017/2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch In India.
Top Company that Hire Candidate based on TCS NQT Score
- Tata Elxsi
- Public sapient
- Teamlease digital
- Tata Electronics
- Norican Group
- Titan company
- Data patterns
- Uxd jobs
- ProtoTech Solutions
- Happiest minds
- Nava Bharat
- Aphelion Labs & Many More
How To Apply for TCS National Qualifier Test 2022
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link on or before 25 March 2022.
- Step 1: Click on “REGISTER NOW” button on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page.
- Step 2: Log in with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials, if you are an existing user.OR:
- Sign up if you are a new user by clicking on “Create Account”, and enter all the required details. Once you have completed the sign up process, you can proceed with the TCS NQT registration process.
- Step 3: Fill in all the required details once the registration page opens.
- Step 4: Click on “Submit” to complete the registration.
- Step 4: You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- Step 5: You can view the registration details from ‘View Details’ on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page, and if required, edit your “Registration Form” on or before the registration closure date.
Also Read :- TCS Off Campus Drive
|TCS NQT – Important Links|
|To Check Details & Apply For TCS NQT Recruitment For 2022||Click Here|
- Shell Off Campus Drive 2023 | Fresher | Master’s Degree/ PhD
- EY Global Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Bachelor’s degree
- Virtusa Off Campus Drive 2023 | BE/ B.Tech/ ME / M.Tech/ BS/ MS
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduate
- HCL Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduate
- Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduate