When a driver of a vehicle violates traffic laws and regulations in Telangana, they are given a traffic challan(TS Challan). These documents, known as e-Challans, are now produced electronically as a result of the adoption of the Electronic Challan System. This post will cover a variety of online payment options for TS e-Challans as well as how to track your challan’s progress.
How to Use the Parivahan.Gov.In Portal to Pay TS e-Challan?
Use the Parivahan e-Challan portal to pay TS e-Challan by doing the following steps:
Visit the Parivahan e-Challan website at https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in.
Choose “Pay Online” from the menu on the homepage.
You should type in the “Challan Number,” “Vehicle Number,” or “DL Number.”
Once the Captcha code is entered, select “Get Details.”
All of the information regarding the e-Challan is displayed on the following page.
Choose a payment option, such as a credit card, debit card, or internet banking, by clicking the “Pay Now” button under the payment column.
You will get a confirmation message on your registered mobile number after the payment has been made.
How to Use the Parivahan Portal to Check TS Challan Status Online?
These steps should be followed to verify the status of your TS e-Challan online:
- Visit the Parivahan portal’s main webpage.
- Click the “Check Online Services” tab after logging in to the main screen.
- Simply click “Check Challan Status.”
- On the following screen, enter your “DL Number” or “Vehicle Number.”
- A dialog box stating “Challan not Found” will show up if no fine or e-Challan has been imposed against you.
- A page with all the information about the challan will open if a pending fine or e-Challan has been issued against your name.
How to Use the Telangana State Police Portal to Pay TS e-Challan?
Use the Telangana State Police portal to pay your TS e-Challan by doing the following actions:
- Visit the TS Police’s official webpage at https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in.
- On the home screen, enter your “Vehicle Number” and respond to the security query. Select “GO” from the menu.
- The e-Challan list will appear on the following page. Choose the one you must pay for.
- Check the information, then select a payment option like Internet banking, a credit card, or a debit card.
- You will receive a receipt with a reference ID for tracking after the payment has been made.
How Do I Use the Paytm App to Pay TS Police Challan?
Follow these procedures to pay TS Police Challan via the Paytm App:
- Launch the Paytm app on your tablet or smartphone.
- In the “Recharge & Bill Payments” section, click “View More”.
- Select the “Challan” option under “Transit” in the menu.
- The page for “Pay Traffic Challan” will now load. Select “Telangana Traffic Police” from the list that is shown.
- When prompted, enter your “Vehicle Number” and press “Proceed.”
- On the following screen, confirm the vehicle information, payment amount, and challan number. Simply select “Proceed to Pay.”
- Select the selected payment method.
- The following page will show a summary of the payment. To finish the purchase, click “Pay Now”.
A TS e-Challan payment Using a Method Offline:
The steps below should be followed if you choose to pay your TS Challan offline:
Bring a copy of your Telangana e-Challan to the neighborhood traffic police station.
Make contact with the authorized businesses in charge of collecting traffic fines, and then pay the cost in cash.
Telangana State Fines for Traffic Violations:
The most recent fines for traffic infractions in Telangana State are listed below:
- Unlicensed operation: Rs. 500
- Rs. 500 (apply for a driving license) is the cost of driving without a license.
- Driving without a vehicle registration sticker costs Rs. 2000. Driving with expired insurance costs Rs. 1000. Driving recklessly costs Rs. 200. Offending on a one-way road costs Rs. 200.
- U-turn infraction: Rs. 200/-
- Traveling on a vehicle’s footboard costs between 50 and 200 rupees.
- Cost for not donning a helmet: Rs. 200
- Driving an overweight car is punishable by a $1,000 fine or court
- Unauthorized interference with a vehicle is punishable by fines of Rs. 100 and Rs. 1000 for unauthorized drivers.
- $1100 for driving on the wrong side of the road.
Payment for TS Challan with 75% Discount 2023:
The Telangana State government has launched the TS Pending Challan Discount 2023 scheme to help the populace and increase tax income. Residents who participate in this program are eligible to receive a 75% discount on their unpaid challans. To get the discount, adhere to these steps:
- Utilizing your mobile device, go to the TS e-Challan official website.
- Click submit after entering the car or driver’s license number.
- After the payment procedure is complete, the unpaid challans and the discounted price will be shown on the screen.
- To receive the TS e-Challan discount, make the payment using one of the payment methods indicated.
How to Check the Status of TS E Challan?
Follow these steps to check the status of the TS Challan:
- Visit the TS E Challan Discount official website.
- Take the time to carefully read the material on the webpage.
- Then, select “Check Status.”
- Type in the vehicle’s license plate number and the owner’s name.
- Select the preferred choice.
- Your driving history in its entirety will be shown.
Penalties for Traffic Violence in Telangana:
By getting in touch with the traffic police directly or going to the closest traffic police station, you can also find out the status of your Telangana Traffic Challan fines. They will accurately inform you of your challan’s status and the amount of fines you owe. TS Challan
You can follow these procedures to check your Telangana Traffic Challan fines or Telangana Traffic Violation Penalties:
- Use the browser on your mobile device to access https://tspolice.gov.in, the Telangana State Police Department’s official website.
- Locate the “Citizens Citizen Services” area on the homepage, then click the “e Challan Status” link. (TS Challan)
- To access the Telangana State Police Integrated e-Challan System, go to https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/publicview/. You will then be sent there.
- Once you are on the e-Challan portal, fill out the necessary fields with your information. Your car’s license number, your phone number, and any other information requested could be included in these specifics.
- After providing the necessary information, press the “Go” button or a comparable choice to continue.
- Your information will be processed by the system, and the Telangana Traffic Violation Penalties or Telangana Traffic Challan Fines linked with your specifics will be shown on the screen.
- You can examine the challan’s specifics, including the date, time, place, and kind of infraction as well as the fine assessed.
- There will normally be an option to pay online if you have an unpaid challan. You can choose a payment option and then use one of the on-site payment options to complete the challan payment.
- You might have the choice to print the payment receipt for your records after making the payment successfully. As proof of payment, it is advised to save a copy of the receipt.
- You can conveniently check your Telangana Traffic Challan fines or Telangana Traffic Violation Penalties online by following these procedures, and you can then take the required actions to pay any unpaid penalties.
How to Update TS Challan’s Mobile Number:
These actions should be followed in order to update your mobile number so that TS e-Challan can send you rapid updates:
- Go to https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/publicview/ to access the Telangana TS Challan Portal.
- Simply click “Click here to update your mobile number.”
- From the drop-down menu, choose the appropriate module (License or Vehicle number).
- After providing the necessary information, click “Get Details.”
- Check the information, then enter your new cellphone number.
- Update the mobile number and send the OTP that was obtained.
In conclusion, the availability of internet portals and mobile applications has made it simpler to pay for TS Challans and check their progress. You can conveniently pay your fines, get discounts, and keep up with Telangana’s traffic laws by following the methods listed above. To keep everyone safe on the roadways, always abide by the rules of the road.