VSWS.AP.Gov.in Online Login:
To efficiently oversee the service delivery system, the Andhra Pradesh government created a specialized department. For every 2000 residents in the state, there are 15,004 administrative entities called Village and Ward Secretariats that this agency is responsible for managing. By providing more than one crore services, as reported by the citizens, the department has reached a significant milestone.
Establishment of the Village/Ward Secretariat Concept:
By creating 15,004 secretariats on October 2nd, 2019, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy established the idea of the village/ward secretariat. Through Village/Ward Administration, these Secretariats offer the general public convenient and reachable services across the state. The proper operation of the state is ensured by the creation of administrative divisions every 2000 public populations.
System of the Village Secretariat-Ward Secretariat (VSWS):
The Andhra Pradesh government’s VSWS system strives to combat discrimination and corruption while making sure the poor are served by the government. It offers the people 35 services from 500 government agencies. Several concerns, including pension requests, ration card applications, housing pattas, drinking water supply, civil works, healthcare, revenue and survey matters, child welfare, and dairy and poultry services, are resolved by the system within 72 hours.
Advantages of VSWS System:
The VSWS mechanism makes sure that eligible persons quickly receive government assistance. Bringing a smile to everyone who is poor is the government’s main goal. The public has access to the village/ward secretariats, and the welfare of the populace depends on their efficient use.
Concept of the Grama/Ward Secretariat:
With 500 departmental divisions, the Grama Secretariat/Ward Secretariat idea was developed by the government of Andhra Pradesh to deliver 35 government services. The idea seeks to shield the poor from corruption and make access to services simple. A variety of social programs are available to qualified people, and complaints submitted with the secretariats are answered within 72 hours.
Signing Up on the VSWS Portal:
You can find instructions on how to register on the VSWS (Village Secretariat – Ward Secretariat) site in this section. The registration procedure goes like this:
- Go to www.uat.vswsonline.ap.gov.in to access Andhra Pradesh’s official website.
- On the homepage, click the “Login” button in the top right corner.
- Log in with your registered email address if you have already registered.
- If you do not already have an account, select “No Account? On the screen was an option to “Create One.”
- On the “Next” button, enter your email address.
- An email with a verification code will be sent to you.
- Once the verification code has been entered, click “Next” to continue.
- The instructions will appear in a new window that opens. After carefully reading the directions, press the “Accept” button to continue.
- Enter your mobile number, given name, display name, and Aadhaar number on the following screen. Finally, press the “Continue” button.
- Congratulations! Your registration on the VSWS site was successful.
VSWS Application Status Verification:
The steps listed below can be used to check the status of your VSWS application:
- Open the Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies department of the Government of Andhra Pradesh’s official website at www.civilsupplies.ap.gov.in.
- Search for the “Search” option in the navigation bar of the website. Three options will be available in a drop-down box: “Rice Card,” “Application Status as on EPDS,” and “Application Status as on VSWS.”
- Make your selection under “Application Status as on VSWS.”
- Your VSWS Application Code must be entered on the subsequent new page that will open.
- After entering the code, select “Search” from the menu.
- Your VSWS application’s status will be shown.
Information from the VSWS Inventory Tracking Portal:
- The VSWS portal also offers data about tracking inventory. The VSWS inventory monitoring site is described in the following details:
- Use www.vswsap.gov.in to access the official website.
- Locate the inventory tracking portal by perusing the website’s many menus or sections.
- To monitor the distribution and availability of products and services at the Village and Ward Secretariats, the inventory tracking site may contain a number of particular features and purposes.
- Use the inventory tracking portal’s capabilities according to the instructions or recommendations listed there.
- You can sign up by complying with these guidelines.
System for Staffing and Volunteers:
The government hires 255,657 Grama-Ward volunteers in addition to 134,694 secretariat staff members to maintain the effective operation of the secretariats. These volunteers are essential in delivering services including ration distribution, pension allocation for older citizens and widows, home document issuance, assuring access to clean water, healthcare support, land survey, dairy and poultry services, civil works, and support for women. Each volunteer is in charge of managing a group of fifty houses, taking care of issues that arise in their designated region, and putting plans into action.
Gram/Ward Secretariat’s Top 10 Services:
- Adangal (Revenue) computerized
- Certified Integrated (Revenue)
- Certificate of Revenue for ROR 1B
- Transformation for Transactions (Revenue)
- Tax on Water Paid (Revenue)
- Update on Demographics (Aadhaar)
- (GSWS Department) Lamination Service
- (Services for Paying Bills) Electricity
- Rice Card (Civil Supplies) Member Addition
- Income Statement (Revenue)
- Inventory Tracking Portal for Grama/Ward
To keep track of the hardware that is available to each secretariat and to report service problems.
IT-Hardware: Every volunteer receives a desktop computer, a UPS, printers, iris scanners, laminators, smartphones, and more.
VSWS Key Metrics for the Village/Ward Secretariat:
- 15,004 secretariats overall
- There are 130,694 secretaries.
- 248,779 individuals volunteered.
- 540 total services
- 35 departments overall
- 1,491,155 service requests on average each month
- Provided Services: 99%
- Services CLOSED 94% DURING SLA
Village Secretariat and Ward Secretariat Duties and Functions:
The Village Secretariat/Ward Secretariat and the Gram Volunteer/Ward Volunteer Department collaborate with other line departments to provide services to citizens through Grama/Ward Secretariats. They carry out tasks in accordance with official directives and any other applicable laws.
The Andhra Pradesh Village/Ward Secretariat system attempts to offer the underprivileged effective, corruption-free services through the creation of secretariats and the recruitment of volunteers. The system provides a variety of services and guarantees rapid resolution of citizen complaints. The idea has greatly benefited society and made people’s lives better. The VSWS portal and inventory tracking system guarantee efficient operation and prompt problem solving.