Yamaha Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer Trainee| 2020 to 2021 Batch | Drive Date:- Saturday, 10th July, 2021.
Yamaha Recruitment 2021: Yamaha schedule to hire Software Engineer Trainee 2021. If you have Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Noida. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd. is a Japanese manufacturer of motorcycles, marine products such as boats and outboard motors, and other motorized products. The company was established in 1955 upon separation from Yamaha Corporation, and is headquartered in Iwata, Shizuoka, Japan.
|Name Of The Company||Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd|
|Eligibility Batch||2020 and 2021 batch|
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Noida, India|
|Salary||INR. 7 LPA|
- 2020/21 batch BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS/IT/EC)/MCA
- Good academic record (8 GPA or 80% throughout)
- Good pH score
- Trainee (GET) is responsible for providing support and working under the direction of a superior by providing services related to software programming tasks such as coding, testing and implementation.
- The major duties will revolve around working and assisting in the contribution and enhancement of projects.
- Trainee (GET) require to work with a team to design, develop, implement and execute programs in a view to providing quality assurance of the projects.
- He/she has to have innovative design strategies and plans in an endeavor to develop high-quality project deliveries.
- Require to keep updated by learning the languages, which will enhance the performance of the business of the company with a positive approach.
What you will do:
- You’ll be paired with a 1:1 mentor, receive support from your manager and have access to the entire YMSLI employee community to ensure your success.
- You’ll hit the ground running—most interns ship code or contribute to real-world projects in their first six months.
- As a key member of a versatile team, you will work on a specific project critical to YMSLI’s needs. We need our engineers to be versatile, and enthusiastic in addressing new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
- You will design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions as you grow and evolve during your tenure with the company.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve problems.
- Apply knowledge gained in computer science courses to real world problems.
- We’ll help you have fun outside of work with events, community connection and networking events with YMSLI leaders and other activities.
Perks & Benefits:
- Healthcare & Health Awareness Sessions
- Rewards & Recognition
- Maternity leave & Paternity Leave
- Discount on Product & Services
- Sports Tournament
- Subsidized Food & Drinks
- Loyalty Awards
- Gifts (birthday, Diwali) & Celebrations
- Professional Certifications
- Japanese Language Training
- Opportunity for CSR & Go Green Initiative
- One to one interaction session with MD
- Onsite Opportunity
- Work on emerging technologies at Innovation Lab
- Fixed Salary, No Variables- Incentive & Bonus (as Organization financial performance)
How to Apply for Yamaha Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.